Lubbock, TX

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
We sent our son to TCS with the expectation of quality education with a Christian foundation. We were sorely disappointed. The administration and faculty have no understanding of basic child psychology nor do they have any compassion toward the children. Their main goal in fund raising is not to invest in educating the children but to expanding the campus and recruiting more students. It is merely a numbers game. There were basic questions the elementary students asked that the teacher was unable to answer. I happened to be in the class room and provided the answer. This is merely a symptom of a bigger problem at the school. They desire only robots who follow without question, fit into a specific mold, and have money. All others needs not apply. We are well off but have no need to prove it to anyone least of all our children's schools. Their perception that were not led the VP of the elementary school to tell me every time she saw me that TCS was too good for my son and we should take him elsewhere. They bullied my son and I am happy to say we are not part of their 'family' anymore. Be very wary of sending your children to a school that discourages individual thought.
2 people found this helpful

Trinity Christian School 3

Posted November 01, 2011
I had high hopes when I more than doubled the budget for schooling by sending my daughter to preschool here. Her teacher was absolutely wonderful, however it became apparent that she had little communication or organizational support from administration. I was repeatedly frustrated by their lack of organization. I was told the preschool follows a Montessori approach. This could not be further from the truth...Lots of worksheets. However, she did come home learning and growing in her faith and their music program is excellent. I too often also felt that it was a judgemental environment

Trinity Christian School

Posted November 15, 2009
Trinity Christian School was a great experience for our son. He really enjoyed the fellowship & the Christians setting. He embraced the high standards set before him in all areas. TCS offers more than an education; it gives the kids a strong foundation in every area of their lives. TSC Athletics are awesome too. It is well worth the private tuition fees.

Posted July 29, 2009
I have gone to this school my whole life! I love it and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. They far surpass the academics of all of the surrounding schools. The teachers are encouraging and help you reach your full potential and far beyond.

Posted July 29, 2009
I have four children in Trinity. My children have excelled at this school thanks to the supportive teachers and faculty. Trinity has taught my children to raise the standard as they live there life fully for the Lord. I have seen other children in this school who had recently met Christ and Trinity helped them to grow in the Lord and reach their full potential. Trinity is a great school, and I recommend it to any parent who wants their children to learn more about the Lord, excel academically as they have many extra curricular activities, and want to be more invloved in their child's life.

Trinity Christian School 3

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter attends preschool at Trinity. The class she is in is a little large for my taste- I think she would have benefited from being in one of the smaller groups but she has learned a lot. Still, for the money, I could have taken her somewhere else to be in a smaller class size. I would recommend being more particular about the group that your child goes into if you choos Trinity. Most of the other parents just love it. I'm not sending her back there for kindergarden. I believe she will be as well served at public school.

Posted June 08, 2008
I absolutely love this school. Spiritually, it is a very unique and healthy environment that I personally can point to for my own foundation. Academically, it is unrivaled in the area. I attend one of the nation's top universities and feel more prepared than most of my peers for the challenges I face here.

Posted February 23, 2007
I went to Trinity for 5 years 2-6 grade. I love that school, I felt good about going to school, the teachers were the best. If I had the money I would have my three kids in there. When I moved to Slaton ISD going into 7th grade when I got to Slaton I did not even go to 7th grade.So I thank God every day for Trinity

Posted October 29, 2006
Trinity Christian School is a great school for learning(spiritually and academically). I myself am attending Trinity. I am in upperschool and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me! The teachers are great the coaches are great, everything about it is great! For all the people who think this is a bad school. You are completely wrong! If you want your kids to grow and prosper academically and spiritually attend Trinity Elementary, Trinity Junior High, or Trinity High School. All of them are great!

Trinity Christian School 4

Posted August 20, 2006
We put two children through the Trinity System from Pre K through High School Graduation. Trinity has an elitist air about it, if you are moneyed or have professional credentials, your voice carries more weight. English is probably the strong point.The academics are limited by the quality of the teachers. Science and math were lacking over the years. Both of my students are doing well in college and came through the system with high moral standards. If I had it to do over again, I would still choose Trinity, mainly for it's Christian worldview which lays a good foundation for future success.

Trinity Christian School
6701 University Avenue, Lubbock, TX  79413
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top