270 students|Rise Academy

Bad
Good

Posted January 04, 2015
This is s great school, for both my daughters have really improved since they got here, discipline and moral are enforced in this school, you are lucky if you have ur kids in this great school, thanks to the principal and d staffs, they re really nice& friendly ! Good job rise academy !

Posted May 04, 2009
This school exceptional. My daughter has learned so much at the Pre-K level. She has learned to add, read, and all in one year. She has superceded her expectations and has amazed us by far. The teachers are firm but caring. The education is top notch and would recommend this school to anyone who is interested in their children's education.

Posted March 27, 2009
I love this school my oldest child whom is now in the 5th grade has been there since pre-k I love the dilligence that is stressed toward each student ...yes i would agree mediocrity is not an option

Posted October 28, 2008
I have thoroughly enjoyed having my son in Rise Academy. The teachers and staff are simply amazing and have his educational interests as a top priority.

Posted May 09, 2008
I absolutely adore Rise Academy. The fact that we don't have a cafeteria couldn't compare to the education and the fact that my child is aiming for great success. He will go far and beyond what we as parents did and it's because he believes that mediocrity isn't an option. That's awesome!

Posted January 07, 2005
Rise Academy is a great school. Its teachers'dedication to their students along with the heavy emphasis on academic excellence makes it a success. I expecially like the accountablity and zero tolerance for parental negligence.

Posted October 06, 2004
My son is in Kindergarten at Rise Academy. I am so impressed with what he has learned in Pre-K and Kindergarten. He is more advanced in Math and Reading skills than his friends and cousins that attend some of the 'best schools' in Lubbock. The teachers we have been blessed with at Rise have made huge impacts on my son, most importantly, teaching him that he is responsible for the decisions he makes and the consequences of those decisions. I believe that Rise Academy is the best school anywhere in this area. This is due, in part, to the wonderful children there. But most of all, the teachers and support staff feel a responsibility to the children and parents. I am thankful for Rise Academy and the teaching that goes on there everyday! You have a choice in your child's education, choose Rise Academy!

Posted April 12, 2004
My kids have been attending Rise Academy since they were old enough to go to school. I think that Rise Academy is the best school as far as academics are concerned. Some parents don't agree with me because their are some drawbacks to the school. For example we do have to pack lunch averyday, but I consider this to e a very small drawback when it comes down to my child's education

207 N. MLK Blvd, Lubbock, TX  79403
Last modified Rise Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.