Posted November 29, 2012
This school is the best I've been to. The teachers are mostly nice, and help you out with anything you don't understand. They make their subjects interesting, while still teaching you it properly. There are many athletic choices, although there is no football. The students here are well-behaved, and you very, very rarely ever have to worry about being bullied. If you do have a problem, you can go to the counselors, and they will actually help you. Overall, Hudson High School is pretty special. It has something I've never experienced in other schools.

Posted February 17, 2012
Great athletic program, and educational program as well. I have went to Hudson my whole life

Hudson High School 2

Posted June 04, 2011
I moved to this school from a bigger school district in Texas. I had to skip a grade because they didn't offer the same kind of advanced programs as my former school district. In example, I was a freshman in Algebra 2 at my former school and now all of the sudden I am a sophomore in Algebra 2 with many seniors in their "regular" math class. The teachers were, for the most part very kind, but Iooking back, I don't feel like I learned much over the course of those three years. My former peers were much more successful in college, and beyond.

Hudson High School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
Hudson Middle School sucks. I dont see anything good about it. Only the counselor and teachers . They helped me out. But! everything else like the students...They are very mean and cruel. I dont like it. Sports is also good in hudson but i still dont like it. Students here are very uncaring about how they treat another student. Bullies...I cant stand them.

Hudson High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I was once a student at this school for 10 years i went here. It was by-far the best thing that ever happen to me. If i could go back and do it all over again i would have stayed in hudson.

Posted February 23, 2009
i had a sister that graduated there last year. the teachers were good and when she needed help on anything they were there to support her. i recommend that people take the time when you are looking for a school to put your kids in, you take the time to look at Hudson High School.

Hudson High School 0

Posted December 16, 2008
Hudson High School is by far the best school in Angelina county as well as surrounding counties. The faculty and staff there are great and offer the students the top of the line education. I would not send my child anywhere else! the administration and principals really care about the kids and do their absolute best to take care of them and encourage them to reach for the stars. As you can see by the score they do an outstanding job!

Hudson High School
6735 Ted Trout Drive, Lufkin, TX  75904
Last modified Hudson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top