Mabank, TX

Mabank Intermediate School 1

Posted August 21, 2014
My son was bullied from the first day until the last day. I talked to both principals and the assistant superintendent, nothing worked. The biggest issue was teachers on cell phones while children attacked each other. Saw it personally during a talent show. MIS was the worst and unsafest school. My doctor moved to save his daughters from this. Eventually so did I, my son had panic attacks at the thought of returning.

Mabank Intermediate School 3

Posted April 03, 2013
I have children in 3 schools in Mabank, I absolutely adore the staff at the elementary schools! Let me start by saying I think Mabank is a great school district, but I am very disappointed in the leadership that this school has. The counselor is the best lady in the office up there and I feel for her because she probably doesn't have the support she needs from the Principal & Asst Principal. These two have no clue how to communicate to adults let alone to children. I feel this school doesn't have high enough standards to offer to children who are acceling in their grade. I know first hand that they have not put these gifted children on a priority list so therefore kids are getting bored and all the while teachers actually giving marks for petty stuff. Kids can not be expected to be quiet ALL day with limited times to chat to each other...it wasn't like that when we were in school. What happened to encouraging children to be who they are...not sit silent?! I guess I just feel that we should be more concerned on what levels our children are learning on and not a teacher needing quiet time so she can text on her cell phone during class.

Mabank Intermediate School 5

Posted February 13, 2010

Mabank Intermediate School 1

Posted December 15, 2009
The staff is horrendous and the teachers are uncaring and bias. The education level is sub-par and I am not sure about the kind of degrees that these people must have because all I get is ignorance and rolling of eyes about any questions about anything to do with this school.

Mabank Intermediate School
310 East Market Street, Mabank, TX  75147
Last modified Mabank Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabank Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top