Mabank, TX

Mabank High School 0

Posted December 13, 2009
We have raised 2 nephews in the Mabank School system and we are now supporting a nephew and a neice in the system. My husband went to Mabank and we have nothing but praises for the school district. We have several other neices and nephews that have gone through the system and we are proud of the adults that they have turned out to be.

Mabank High School 1

Posted November 16, 2009
Almost all of my children have attended MISD. I have one son that is Dyslexic. He very early on was labled as lazy and a behavior problem. -I have struggled with the school system. I have had a lot of luck with most of the teachers but the administration at the Highschool has been the worst. They try so hard to control every aspect of their day, a child such as mine does not follow along well with their program. They are fostering sheep. No individuality is allowed. They are constantly trying to get him to quit and get his GED. They seem to be very number oriented. Kids have to meet a certain mold. Football, band, scholar etc.. If they don't; they want them out. Maybe that's how they keep the excellent rating. They weed out the individals. I wish home school was an option for us.

Mabank High School 1

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted October 16, 2008

Mabank High School 2

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007
I was an exchange student 2004/2005 still in the old High School and I loved it! The teachers were great and the classes always interesting! *great school*

Mabank High School 4

Posted August 27, 2007
My child attended MBHS grades 9-12. This year students will enjoy a completely new campus managed by a fairly new administration. The principal was 'Principal of the Year' for the Region (2007). Test scores have risen, the quality of teachers has improved, students are disciplined, and the environment is healthy. But, like all Texas schools, they teach to the test (TAKS). There is a wide variety of extracurricular activities, something for every student. Participation level above the Sophomore level tends to be very clickish. What you can expect for your child is a well rounded and stable school experience coupled with a small Texas town (getting bigger) environment.

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted July 12, 2007
Students of this schools are obedient and they learn to have good nature.

Mabank High School
310 East Market Street, Mabank, TX  75147
Last modified Mabank High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabank High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top