Magnolia, TX

Tom R Ellisor Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2015
This school WAS amazing, this is no longer the case. Which breaks my heart because I loved this school. As of this year the principle switched to another school and two massive apartment complexes opened in their zone over the summer. Now the school is getting overcrowded and the teachers seem stressed and are getting petty and defensive. The administration seems to be looking for excuses to lower the population by quietly chasing off parents with justifications that were never viewed as issues before this year.

Posted November 01, 2013
Best school in Magnolia. The principal, asst. principal, teachers and staff are a parent's dream.

Posted September 27, 2013
Ellisor is a great school and I am proud to be a part of the team!

Posted August 05, 2013
My sons have had an excellent experience at Ellisor Elementary. The teachers are caring and provide excellent lessons. The principal and asst. principal truly care about each student. They make a point to know the students' names and personality. I could not have asked for a better start for my children's education.

Tom R Ellisor Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2012
What I experienced at Ellisor Elementary were a lot politics and red tape, and a lack of genuine concern for the children. The principal is rude and condescending he likes to talk down to the parents, and the staff is unfriendly. One would expect a more caring attitude from individuals serving in the teaching profession, not to mention more professionalism when interacting with parents. My child s teacher lacked zeal and interest in the children, from my point of view anyway (and I m a former teacher; I should know...). So I pulled my child out of this school where he was falling behind and now he is soaring in his learning. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Tom R Ellisor Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
I think the deep Magnolia budget cuts have really caused this school to go straight downhill. And perhaps the entire district. Notice the other reviews are prior to the 2010 deep cuts. They laid off 400 positions in this district. And it wasn't based on keeping the good ones. I miss the seasoned teachers that use to be at this school. The leadership? What leadership. You're on your own!

Posted July 22, 2011
Fantastic principal and teachers. Could not have asked for a better beginning to my son's academic years.

Tom R Ellisor Elementary School

Posted April 22, 2010
both of my boys go to ellisor, the academics are top of the line, thanks to the wonderful staff of teachers who are lead by the best principle we could ever ask for. the pto at the school is also top notch, always willing to assist when ever asked. top rate school in the area.

Posted November 08, 2009
my daughter attends she loves it great atmosphere with awesome teachers

Posted May 01, 2009
Everything schools aspire to be

Tom R Ellisor Elementary School
33040 Egypt Lane, Magnolia, TX  77354
Last modified Tom R Ellisor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom R Ellisor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top