PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted January 22, 2016
Teachers are fun, loving and caring across the board. Amazing high school teachers several with masters degrees and at least two have a phd in their field.. Academic standards are high as well as christian character and competitive athletics. These students are well rounded and former Legacy students are doing great in college! My kids particular enjoy Mr. Huckaby, Mrs. Bryant and Mr. Granack. Great, energetic teachers that have a love for the subjects they teach. Highly recommend.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 22, 2016
Mr. Huckaby, Mrs. Bryant and Mr. Granack for having a passion for the subjects they teach and passing it along to the students.

Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy 1

Posted September 29, 2015
Very unprofessional and if their idea of a loving Christian environment is treating others unfairly. I don't want to be anywhere near a so called "Christian" school.

Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy 2

Posted September 29, 2015
I started my academic journey with Legacy in 3rd grade and attended til 7th grade. There is a large amount of favoritism in this school. Teacher's kids are treated superior and I personally, would say the price is no where near worth the experience. In all honesty, I would pay to get the years back I wasted with this school. Academically, I would say they are advanced but not compared to the other potential schools within the Magnolia/ Woodlands Area. Even public schools within the perimeter have much higher academic ratings

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 29, 2015
I'm grateful for Mr. Huckaby. His lectures were very helpful for memorization and he always makes them interesting. He is always fair with his students and very friendly. By far, my favorite teacher I've ever had.

Posted May 22, 2014
I have attended Legacy Prep since eighth grade, and just finished my sophomore year. Coming from another Christian school, the first thing I realized upon arrival at Legacy was that 'Christian' was not just a word on the sign, but that upholding Christian values and equipping students to be college-ready witnesses for Christ was a priority. Compared to my previous school, the students were all kind, welcomed me immediately and they have become family to me. My favorite thing is the love that flows through the halls- students who had been bullied at previous schools (such as myself) are a part of the group and loved just the same as everyone else. Because of the small class size, our teachers know each of their students personally and care about them reaching their potential and being successful in all their endeavors. Prospective families should know that because of the school's structure, we must move through curriculum quickly and are also advanced in what curriculum we use (our students start a year ahead in math). That being said, our teachers are available via email on off campus days to answer any questions a student or parent may have. I can't imagine my life without Legacy.

Posted January 16, 2014
We have two children who attend LPCA. A senior and an 8th grader. Our senior has attended LPCA for 3 years. Coming from a public school environment, we can say we are happy with the decision to switch her to the University Model School. She is part of the first graduating class, the Class of 2014. We know that she is academically and spiritually equipped for the college environment. She has been accepted into Texas A&M, UT Dallas, University of Houston, Texas Christian University, and UMHB. She has received very nice academic scholarships for the Engineering program at UTD and U of H. We are thankful for the prayerful, talented teachers and administrators who have challenged her to achieve her best. This is our 8th graders second year at LPCA. He has been challenged to excel by his teachers and football coaches. We see a bright college future ahead for him as well.

Posted January 16, 2014
Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy is a wonderful school. The academics and teachers are top-notch. We are constantly amazed at the strong, loving Christian community. The University Model is a great balance for our family and our children are thriving.

Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy 1

Posted January 08, 2014
The academic standards for the school are very low. Many of the administrators have children who attend or friends with children who attend. While this is not inherently negative, the result is a great deal of "bending the rules" and lowering of academic standards if any parent feels upset about their student doing poorly on an assessment. This is the school's first year to have a senior class. They have never graduated any students, nor is there any data that can solidly indicate that this particular school is adequately preparing them for college. As a teacher who has taught for several years and graduated hundreds of students, I am not convinced the kids are being equipped to succeed. I do not recommend sending your student to this school to be the "guinea pig" in this educational experiment.

Posted October 28, 2013
We could not be happier with the education and biblical character development our children are receiving from Legacy. We have four children at Legacy and have been there for five years. The teachers are excellent, the academics are challenging, and we have the wonderful blessing of spending more time with our children. Legacy also seeks to teach top-knotch academics through the lens of a biblical worldview. Not only do teachers care about our children academically, but they train our children with godly character traits as well. Our kids have also made wonderful friends at this school, and we feel blessed to be a part of a school with such quality families as well. There are many exciting things going on at Legacy: new building, sports programs and extra curricular activities growing and enrollment numbers increasing rapidly. We are so thankful for this school and have seen our children thriving spiritually, academically and socially!

9768 Research Forest Drive, Magnolia, TX  77354
(936) 337-2000
Last modified Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top