Magnolia High School 4

Posted June 09, 2014
Many fine, tenured teachers; good stable school administration; good preparation for college including many AP, honors, and dual credit classes; handles households from a wide variety of economic levels giving every student a balanced experience and equal chance to succeed; prepared for and accomodating students from diverse backgrounds and abilities; somewhat disappointed in the high emphasis on sports; not sure many parents understood the grading system and it's importance in college acceptance; disappointed that debate was removed from AP status; high marks on school's accounting program

Posted May 12, 2014
The Magnolia High School is top notch. We moved here 3 years ago and are very pleased with the education our children are receiving. Any problems we have had arise have been resolved quickly and professionally. The principal and his staff support the teachers well, and staff turn-over is very limited. Students are reminded daily that they are "valuable, complete, and loved." There are a huge variety of courses from which to choose, all of which seem to be of superior quality. (Math, English, etc, and also the arts, music, and sports programs). High school is not without drama, but if you are looking for a great school, you will find it here. (We have 4 children, 1 of whom is now graduated from MHS, 2 who are still in attendance, and one who is at Bear Branch Jr. High).

Posted May 01, 2014
is awesome everyone he is truly complete and loved!!! and resolving academic concerns and 401 students is awsome

Magnolia High School 3

Posted March 01, 2014
Very welcoming school. Cheerleaders and football players are the favorites by everyone. Cheerleaders are very snooty, however just about everybody else are good people. You get what you put into the school. I was not informed about a lot of the school activities and missed out on opportunities because of that. If you are looking to easily skate through the year-you can do it. But if you want to challenge yourself there are definitely some classes that will. Lunches are short but there's a good speech and debate program. This school is very country oriented. It is hard to be different and the students seem to be judgmental. School lunches are ok, little food but it's better than average. Homecoming and dances are a complete joke, however many people participate. I liked my experience but I just did not simply fit in. I am currently attending a different school than Magnolia High and I currently find myself more challenged at my new school than this school.

Posted November 05, 2013
This school is probably the most awful school in the nation. Do not enroll your child, and if your child is enrolled, un-enroll them. The school only cares about pass or fail, not whether the child makes A's or B's. You've been warned.

Posted October 27, 2013
I went to this school a few tears ago and I am returning soon. I am hoping it is as great as it was then. it was hands down my favorite school in Texas

Posted November 18, 2009
i love this school! i tranfered from spring high which is horrible and everything about this school is amazing from the teachers to the staff to our swim team the staff is helping me graduate in time i love them!

Magnolia High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The excellent teachers and staff allow students to obtain an education that will assist them in their future.

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Magnolia High School
P O Box 428, Magnolia, TX  77353
Last modified Magnolia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top