Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted April 08, 2016
Bear Branch develops respect in its students by accepting nothing less, and giving the students encouragement and building them up to feel worthy that respect.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted April 08, 2016
I believe this school develops compassion caring and empathy in its students by focusing on respecting others.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 08, 2016
I feel this school develops honesty, integrity and fairness in its students through its amazing staff who work hard to build a sense of pride and well being in its students. Also the different programs it implements gives the students a sense of self-worth, with the encouragement and recognition its students are given at all levels. The value system fell right in line with the kind of well mannered, moral principled, responsible children I want to raise. It was even a source of inspiration in my life.

Posted April 08, 2016
Amazing experience for both of my children. They started at Bear Branch in the third and forth grades after leaving the Woodlands and we have extremely happy.

Posted February 07, 2016
While I've read some of the older comments, I think it's important to remember them in context of older administrators. Our children have loved this school the past two years they've attended. The teachers are so sincerely caring and striving for excellence in all of the students, to the best of each child's individual capacity. The PTO is very involved and it's obvious the parent's and the staff care a great deal for keeping the standards for integrity high.

Posted May 09, 2014
I recently moved to Magnolia, from East Coast schools and was concerned that my children may not get a great education in small town TX. I have discovered my fear to be unfounded, this school is outstanding! The Principal is so kind, dedicated, and a true leader. All the teachers are so wonderful, that said I have to acknowledge Mr. Hawkins my daughters math teacher. He is the most tremendous educator I have ever seen. My daughter could have struggled with the transition instead she is flourishing, loves math ( which she never did before) more importantly he encourages her, empowers her and his commitment is unsurpassed! Thank you BB and to all who read this, I do not typically write these glowing reviews, felt inspired by Mr. Hawkins who sent my wife and I an unsolicited note to celebrate our daughters achievements and employing us to acknowledge her at home, which we certainly will!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My grandchildren go to bear branch this year and its an awesome school teacher and staff are very nice and my kids are learning very well.

Bear Branch Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
School has bullying issues that they don't resolve. Brush it under the rug and pretend nothing happened.

Posted March 22, 2013
My daughter is now attending MHS and doing very well. I feel that it was the foundation of the education she received at BBES. The teachers were caring, challenging and always wanted the best for every child.

Posted July 25, 2012
We are just begining here at Bear Branch, but what we have experienced so far, we LOVE! Bear Branch along with the teachers and administration are awesome!

8909 Farm to Market Road 1488, Magnolia, TX  77354
Last modified Bear Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.