Posted May 09, 2014
I recently moved to Magnolia, from East Coast schools and was concerned that my children may not get a great education in small town TX. I have discovered my fear to be unfounded, this school is outstanding! The Principal is so kind, dedicated, and a true leader. All the teachers are so wonderful, that said I have to acknowledge Mr. Hawkins my daughters math teacher. He is the most tremendous educator I have ever seen. My daughter could have struggled with the transition instead she is flourishing, loves math ( which she never did before) more importantly he encourages her, empowers her and his commitment is unsurpassed! Thank you BB and to all who read this, I do not typically write these glowing reviews, felt inspired by Mr. Hawkins who sent my wife and I an unsolicited note to celebrate our daughters achievements and employing us to acknowledge her at home, which we certainly will!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My grandchildren go to bear branch this year and its an awesome school teacher and staff are very nice and my kids are learning very well.

Bear Branch Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
School has bullying issues that they don't resolve. Brush it under the rug and pretend nothing happened.

Posted March 22, 2013
My daughter is now attending MHS and doing very well. I feel that it was the foundation of the education she received at BBES. The teachers were caring, challenging and always wanted the best for every child.

Posted July 25, 2012
We are just begining here at Bear Branch, but what we have experienced so far, we LOVE! Bear Branch along with the teachers and administration are awesome!

Posted April 16, 2010
Bear Branch Elementary is a great school with a great administration. They have been recognized as an exemplary school several times and my kids love it there!

Bear Branch Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2008

Bear Branch Elementary School 2

Posted January 31, 2008

Bear Branch Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2008
Great School, Great Teachers. We love it and our children have been given a fine education there. We thank God everyday for the fine work of the teachers and administrators.

Posted August 31, 2007

Bear Branch Elementary School
8909 Fm 1488 Road, Magnolia, TX  77354
Last modified Bear Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Branch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top