Bad
Good

My son has gone to this school for the past two years and we are so happy with all of the staff. They really care and want the best for the students.

I am very upset with this school. My son has been bullied; hit, kicked, punched in the stomach, and called raciest names. When he told the teachers they told him, "Ignore him." I sent emails to the principal that were NEVER answered. I sent emails to the teachers and out of three teachers only one responded. (Making sure I had a paper trail.) The teacher made the kid apologize, but that lasted for one day. The kid started back up on my son. We recently moved to this area so that my son would not be in an inner city school, but it was all for nothing. I am now having to not work so that I can home school my child. (I also know of MANY parents who have done the same from Williams. One parent had a child being bullied by the same boy bullying my son!)) The child that has been bullying our children NEEDS to be removed from the school. I am worried that since our children aren't there for him to pick on that he will start hurting another child. This school needs to get rid of all the administration and find new people who will come in and handle things differently. DO NOT put your child in this school!!!

My girls have been attending Williams Elementary for going on 4 years. We have had a wonderful time at Williams! We haven't found a teacher that we didn't like. They are always willing to go out if their way for my children's needs. The staff is great and school is very inviting! We love our Elementary school!

I am very upset and disapointed with this school. It has been ranked one of the lowest in town and it not difficult to see why. In my child s previous school he was recommended for gifted and talented, but when we transfered to this school I was informed by his teacher that she doesn t participate in that program. Now after being there for 2 years my child is actually behind. We are transferring schools and I hired a tutor to catch him up to the kids in his new school. The office staff is very unorganized. Several times I recieved wrong or late information. I missed an awards ceremony because the letter I recieved had the wrong date. I paid for a field trip that ended up being cancelled and never recieved my money back.The reason for the cancellation was that 2nd grade wasn t permitted field trips, only 1st, 3rd, and 5th. I would think that this information should have been known by the teachers from the begining instead of talking about the trip all year then cancelling it 1 week prior. I am so glad to be rid of this school and look forward to moving forward with my son s education from a more reliable source.

Williams Elementary School in Magnolia, Tx. is a Super School. The Principal, Assistant Principal and Counselor have a positive approach that generates a feel good atmosphere that is essential to progressive developement both in and out of school. My child had one of the best 3rd grade teachers any student and parent could hope for. She encouraged my child to want to succeed , making him willing to try and re-igniting confidence in himself and his abilities. He is so much happier at this school. They have many great teachers here and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Thank you WES. Shelly C.

Last modified Willie E Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.