Posted May 13, 2014
My family moved to this school district eight years ago and have been very pleased with all the schools our children have attended. We moved from a very large and affluent school district and were concerned about the quality of education. After our children started attending, we realize we had nothing to worry about. The teachers are great, caring, and work with parents very well. My children have wonderful memories and excelled in all their classes. There is room for them to pursue interests, clubs, and other challenges that keep them interested in learning. We have observed less issue with gangs and drug related problems in this school district. Their peers have been supportive and encouraging, with very little bullying observed.

Posted March 29, 2012
Love this school, its our first year at a public school and my son is doing excellent, love the principal and staff, cant wait for my daughter to attend this school !!

Posted May 20, 2009
We left an extremely large and highly regarded school district last year in favor of Magnolia ISD. This school has exceeded our hopes and expectations. The principal Mr Owen greets the kids out front as they arrive every day, rain or shine, and it quickly became apparent to us that he wants to know each kid. He has been at every 'major' extracurriclar event (and there were many!) that my child attended. My child's teachers challenged and nurtured her. Her band experience was excellent including the opportunity to take private lessons; there were many opportunities to participate in athletics and the girls' PE coach was truly a mentor for my daughter and has really boosted her confidence in sports. The 6th-grade-only concept is a really terrific way to ease into junior high. We are very happy to send our other daughter there next year.

Posted May 22, 2008

Magnolia Sixth Grade Campus 4

Posted March 02, 2005
I am very pleased with the curriculum at Mag. 6th grade. By finding out the kids needs, the school has a better way of teaching them for their specific needs. I think the special ed. dept. should work harder with the special needs of the individual kid. Breaking the kids up into what I can see: special needs, average and gifted. I think by doing this, you give attention where it is needed. I feel like I can have a more judgemental opinion. Because, I have had both a special needs and a gifted child attend this school.

Magnolia Sixth Grade Campus
P O Box 476, Magnolia, TX  77353
(281) 252-2033
Last modified Magnolia Sixth Grade Campus is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Sixth Grade Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top