Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

My son went to Menchaca from 1st grade-5th and he had the best experience going to that school. He was tested for dyslexia in the 1st grade and was helped by an amazing teacher Mrs.May. Mrs. May helped guide us to getting tutoring for my son after school. I love the teachers and staff they have helped Ernie to get to where he is today. Ernies tutorange teachers name was Mrs. Sandy Sansom. Thank you Mrs. Sansom your Amazing! Ernie can read now!

They are very discriminatory towards children with disabilty and have caused injury to my child.

AMAZING, AWESOME!! Great teachers, great principal, GREAT Assistant principal!! Fun activities(PNO, Mustang Roundup, family fitness night etc.), great field trips, great PTA, great atmosphere!! My kids have done great here!! We transferred here from another school here in Austin that is supposed to be "one of the best", but obviously Menchaca is one of the best and better!! They were so behind from going to the other school, but after 2 years at Menchaca Elem both are doing great!! Could go on and on about how wonderful it is!! A+

Excellent school that the teachers and staff are awesome and go the extra mile. I was very surprised with the rating for Menchaca as my experience is it is an excellent school. It was so far off I'm questioning the ratings of this website...

LOVE Menchaca Elementary. I have two children in this school. All the teachers have been excellent. Ms. Herrera has been a favorite. Both children love school thanks to her. The principle makes an all out effort to know all of the children. I really appreciate this.

The teachers and the staff are always there to help you with any problem you may have. They but effort to teach the children not only the school lessons but what are going to expect from the real life.

My daughter is in kindergarten and Ms. Herrera is a great teacher with wonderful, caring, and fun qualities that have developed my child's knowledge way passed my expectations. She does not let them just play all day. She really teaches them skills and academics that keep her class ahead of the usual kindergartener. My daughter loves school because of her and the other teachers. Teachers are so important and Menchaca has proved to me and my neighbors who have children in the school that they deserve a much higher rating than they have currently.

My son is in kindergarten this year and he loves it! They go to 'specials' each day, such as art, music, and gym. He was here last year in preK and honestly I was second guessing myself. I wasnt sure if this was the right school for him... it is! We love it! The principals are very attentive and involved. The Ast. Principal really connects with the children and make them feel like school is a fun safe place to be.

I have 2 children and a niece and nephew attend Menchaca Elementary School. We absolutely love the school. The teachers are wonderful and caring, but also make sure that our kids get a good education. The Prinicpal and Asst Principal are doing a lot of great work to improve the overall school performance. My oldest daughter just graduated 5th grade and I'm sad to see her leave Menchaca Elementary School. Go Mustangs!!

Last modified Menchaca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.