Manchaca, TX

Posted December 15, 2013
AMAZING, AWESOME!! Great teachers, great principal, GREAT Assistant principal!! Fun activities(PNO, Mustang Roundup, family fitness night etc.), great field trips, great PTA, great atmosphere!! My kids have done great here!! We transferred here from another school here in Austin that is supposed to be "one of the best", but obviously Menchaca is one of the best and better!! They were so behind from going to the other school, but after 2 years at Menchaca Elem both are doing great!! Could go on and on about how wonderful it is!! A+

Posted May 13, 2013
Excellent school that the teachers and staff are awesome and go the extra mile. I was very surprised with the rating for Menchaca as my experience is it is an excellent school. It was so far off I'm questioning the ratings of this website...

Posted September 02, 2010
LOVE Menchaca Elementary. I have two children in this school. All the teachers have been excellent. Ms. Herrera has been a favorite. Both children love school thanks to her. The principle makes an all out effort to know all of the children. I really appreciate this.

Menchaca Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers and the staff are always there to help you with any problem you may have. They but effort to teach the children not only the school lessons but what are going to expect from the real life.

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughter is in kindergarten and Ms. Herrera is a great teacher with wonderful, caring, and fun qualities that have developed my child's knowledge way passed my expectations. She does not let them just play all day. She really teaches them skills and academics that keep her class ahead of the usual kindergartener. My daughter loves school because of her and the other teachers. Teachers are so important and Menchaca has proved to me and my neighbors who have children in the school that they deserve a much higher rating than they have currently.

Menchaca Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2009
My son is in kindergarten this year and he loves it! They go to 'specials' each day, such as art, music, and gym. He was here last year in preK and honestly I was second guessing myself. I wasnt sure if this was the right school for him... it is! We love it! The principals are very attentive and involved. The Ast. Principal really connects with the children and make them feel like school is a fun safe place to be.

Menchaca Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2009

Menchaca Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2008
I have 2 children and a niece and nephew attend Menchaca Elementary School. We absolutely love the school. The teachers are wonderful and caring, but also make sure that our kids get a good education. The Prinicpal and Asst Principal are doing a lot of great work to improve the overall school performance. My oldest daughter just graduated 5th grade and I'm sad to see her leave Menchaca Elementary School. Go Mustangs!!

Posted December 26, 2007

Posted January 11, 2006
My daughter has attended Menchaca for the past 3 years as a 1st, 2nd and now a 3rd grader. Each year, she has had an excellent teacher. Everyone at the school is committed to excellence - you will not be disappointed.

Menchaca Elementary School
P O Box 759, Manchaca, TX  78652
Last modified Menchaca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Menchaca Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top