Manor, TX

Presidential Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
My son goes pre k there. As a deaf parent I wouldn't recommend any deaf parents to bring their kids to that school. They don't provide interpreters. Few staff were rude and make me bit uncomfortable. But as long he love this school that's all that matter.

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this elementary school! The teachers are involved and trained very well. My child is excited to go to school everyday and she is being challenged with the curriculum. Overall the staff is friendly and very helpful and informative. They keep us parents updated on everything that is going on in the district.

Posted June 10, 2009
I have two children that attended this year. Both did great. Excellent staff. People in front office very helpful.

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
Best school in manor. They have very high expectations of our children and it shows. It is the best learning atmosphere. My children are very happy. From administration, to custodial, to dietary, teachers, all staff are wonderful at pme. The eagles at pme soar!

Presidential Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2009

Presidential Meadows Elementary School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
The school is awesome! Mrs. Bowen's is doing a superb job! Her leadership is something the entire district should follow. Unfortunately, she has a lot of young teachers (experience) which cause some concerns with me. I m a little worried about the district as a whole. I think the entire district focuses too much on teaching to pass the TAKS. I would like to see better curriculum that evens out all core subjects and not just focus on the subject that will help the student excel on the TAKS for his/her grade level. If this school administrators, teachers, students, etc. could be in a better district, they would be the best in Central Texas.

Presidential Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2008
I love the school, but not happy with the school district. In my opinion, there is not enough homework given to the children. Focus in the 3rd grade was given to the reading TAKS test and hardly any math. The following year, the kids are in the 4th grade with terrible math skills. Again, the focus is on passing the 4th. grade reading TAKS. Where again is the focus on math? I fear for the children in the 5th grade who will now have to pass a TAKS test for math they are hardly prepared to take. Ms. Bowens is great, but the teachers get somewhat of a failing grade. Someone needs to make sure that the kids curriculum includes not just TAKS related material, but all subjects. Go back to giving homework!

Posted March 05, 2008
A superb school, indeed!!! I absolutely love Presidential Meadows Elementary School!! My son is in third grade and he has excelled already this year. This is due to patient teachers that are determined that my child succeed personally and academically. Honestly, I worry about him moving on to the Middle School. If I could move this staff through the grades along with my son, I would! I don't want anyone ruining what PME has done for him so far! Kudos to you all and keep up the good work. I'm behind you 110%! Anyone with anything negative to say must be miserable in general.

Posted November 08, 2007
- a staff
PME is a wonderful school. If any speaking is done at meetings it is to uplift the students or teachers, not administration. From the beginning it has been about the students!

Presidential Meadows Elementary School
13252 George Bush Street, Manor, TX  78653
Last modified Presidential Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Presidential Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top