Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Both my daughters have attended this school. I've had parent teacher conferences (phone calls) that I got stood up on countless times. My youngest continues to be bullied. Then they did away with all the after school programs with no warning to parents. Parents found out when it was meet and greet the teacher night. Then there is a ridiculously long wait list for YMCA because Manor district told YMCA it would be an estimated amount of 25 kids per school for the after school programs. As a single parent it was so hard to know that my 9 year old had no choice but to go home alone till her sister got home from middle school. I am currently scraping $ up just to get out of this district. Do not move here, the schools are horrible and the staff is rude and inconsiderate!!

Good teachers and staff!!! My child loves it there. First year attending and has already improved to honor roll! Great communication between the parents and teachers. I love it.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Teachers take the time to evaluate each student and helps accordingly to their needs. The communication with the parents are excellent as well.1

Ranked 4205th out of 4500 in the State of Texas. Has a grading score of F. Numbers don't lie. Save your children by not having them attend this poor institution.

I think it a good school.although is new , they have more room to improve. Hope this second graduates will performs well

My Daughter attends pre-k. Academically she is doing well. School staff is friendly and my daughter loves her school.

My son goes pre k there. As a deaf parent I wouldn't recommend any deaf parents to bring their kids to that school. They don't provide interpreters. Few staff were rude and make me bit uncomfortable. But as long he love this school that's all that matter.

I love this elementary school! The teachers are involved and trained very well. My child is excited to go to school everyday and she is being challenged with the curriculum. Overall the staff is friendly and very helpful and informative. They keep us parents updated on everything that is going on in the district.

I have two children that attended this year. Both did great. Excellent staff. People in front office very helpful.

Best school in manor. They have very high expectations of our children and it shows. It is the best learning atmosphere. My children are very happy. From administration, to custodial, to dietary, teachers, all staff are wonderful at pme. The eagles at pme soar!

Last modified Presidential Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.