Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have had two boys go to Jones. I have been impressed with what they have learned and accomplished. If I have a concern, it is quickly addressed.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All of the teachers in this school are certified as highly qualified as required by the district. Most of the educators hold bachelor and Master degrees. The teachers themselves are students as they consistently participate in on-going continuing education and professional development.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are held to high standards and learn to be accountable. 8th graders are prepared for the social and academic requirements of high school and 7th graders are eased into the transition from intermediate school by teachers who are also parents in this district. Many of the teachers at Danny Jones have children who are ALSO students at Danny Jones. They have a choice and they choose DJMS!

Danny Jones is an outstanding school with some of the best and most dedicated teachers around. The 2015-16 STAAR test scores and school accountability rating is the in highest ranks of Mansfield's 6 middle schools. They have an award winning choir and band and offer numerous other extracurricular activities. Students are well rounded and bloom here. Teachers and administration absolutely put students first. Period!

After attending a private school until I went to Danny Jones, I was not prepared for the horror that is public school. I was a scared 11 year old that did not understand why people made fun of me. Going there was a big mistake, and a waste of 2 years, it changed me. I now attend a private school which is better.

Very multicultural upper middle community. The staff are very knowledgeable and both teachers and staff are readily available on short notice.. I like the diversity in students and teachers. My daughter move here from overseas last summer. German is her first language and English is her second. The staff at Danny Jones Middle really helped her to assimilate to the curriculum very quickly. My daughter loves this school and was a knowledge in the top ten percent of her school. She is almost a straight A Student. THANK YOU! Danny Jones school I give you 4 stars.

Cknsjdknsjdnkw bsnx bsngks cks in the way of a few months and Asks hand I can get it was in a lot to see the other use it to was in the way you of a lot when w

My son passed all three of his required taks test on the first try !!!! I have the staff at D.J to thanks for that.I dont know what they did , but this is the first year that he was able to do that.I want to send out a special thanks to all of the staff at DANNY JONES !!!! YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Danny Joones Middle School is outstanding!!! The teachers and administration are caring and professional. I love the diverse population of students and staff. My child is learning a lot at this school. He likes the atmoshpere so far.

This is THE worst school that i know of... I was a new student there and i have seen the students around me talking about sex, drugs, and fights... many people i know are on drugs and have fights every other day.... i hated this school becuase i did not fit in and had little friends that were not influenced by thier bad surroundings...=(

Last modified Danny Jones Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.