Mansfield, TX

Posted July 01, 2011
My son passed all three of his required taks test on the first try !!!! I have the staff at D.J to thanks for that.I dont know what they did , but this is the first year that he was able to do that.I want to send out a special thanks to all of the staff at DANNY JONES !!!! YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Posted September 04, 2010
Danny Joones Middle School is outstanding!!! The teachers and administration are caring and professional. I love the diverse population of students and staff. My child is learning a lot at this school. He likes the atmoshpere so far.

Posted August 22, 2010
This is THE worst school that i know of... I was a new student there and i have seen the students around me talking about sex, drugs, and fights... many people i know are on drugs and have fights every other day.... i hated this school becuase i did not fit in and had little friends that were not influenced by thier bad surroundings...=(

Posted August 04, 2010
I honestly love danny jones! I have only been there for my seventh grade year but will be entering eighth grade and im really excited. Parents say that this school is bad when its really not if you look at it...there is not fights everday maybe about 3 or 4 a year but i have friends at different middle schools but they all have fights. The only way students get influenced is by who they hang out with not by the teachers or administration. I was in all pre-ap classes and they kept me on my toes and I am athlete so It was hard doing sports and the homework, but the teachers were there for me to help and have tutoring open for me. The choir program is fantastic! i was there and I loved it and mr.husband is just amazing. I love this school!

Posted July 22, 2010
I am a student at DJMS. I have had an excellent two years there. Every public schools will have some issues. They are minimal at Danny Jones Middle School. The administration and staff really care about the kids. We do many fun activites throughout the year. My experience along with the people who I know was great. Besides, I heard from one the teachers and students that DJMS is a Recognized school. What more do you want? It is a great place to be. I will miss being a bulldog.

Posted July 10, 2010
Honestly, these parents have no idea what they're talking about unless they have employment at the school, as students could lie to their parents. The teachers are extremely nonsensical, and students are misbehaved, causing fights almost every other day. I was a new student that day and it was such an awful experience that I can't elaborate. I'm so glad I'm moving away from Mansfield, as this school is guilty of what a criminal manifestation it holds.

Posted May 23, 2010
I am very sorry that the last student had a bad experience. My child and I love DJMS. Mr. Moore and the staff are doing a great job. The academic and athletic programs are some of the best in the area. The school has a unique culture in a great community. Go bulldogs!!!

Posted April 24, 2010
This school is a very bad school in my perspective. Everyday there is a fight and the students are very bad and talk only about bad things. overall this has been one of the WORST experiences.

Posted December 30, 2009
Mr. Moore, Mr. Brown, Ms. Boiles and the teachers rock at DJMS! I have had a wonderful experience in the 7th grade. The teachers really do care about the kids. I wish my classes were a little smaller. Great school!!!

Posted November 01, 2009

Danny Jones Middle School
4500 East Broad Street, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Danny Jones Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danny Jones Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top