Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My child loves going to Legacy High School! It has been such a positive experience for him and myself. The teachers and administrators go out of their way to communicate with both student and parents. The Advanced Placement program they run at that campus has already saved my family thousands of dollars in future college tuition by allowing his potential to be seen with his passing scores that he will receive college credit for once he graduates. I can not express how grateful we are for such a wonderful educational experience.

This school along with Ben Barber afforded my son to go to Nationals for BPA in Anaheim where he placed first in software engineering, 4th in Java and 5th in computer programming concepts. Th career tech school allows most kids to follow just about any dream they have. #loveMISD

Legacy is a great school! The students and teachers/staff are energetic and fun to be around. Teachers want to give kids the skill they need to be a success in the real world.

Great teachers! I love this school. Awesome athletics and band . This is a really cool school.

Magnificent school! I graduated from Legacy in 2009 and the staff as well as student body is tremendously wonderful! Those who complain about the staff are more than likely those whom did not approach them in a sincere way or maybe even lacked respect. The athletic programs are exquisite and are improving every year! The school is overall the best education I could have received at any high school in Mansfield. I wouldn't take back my choice of transferring from Mansfield High to Legacy High in the middle of my high school career!

I am a junior at Legacy and I am very pleased and all of the students are nice and well behaved and I luv it out there and I origanally attended trinity valley school (a private school) and I like legacy much better!

This school is going downhill fast. Something is not right about the teachers and administration. It is not the same as when it first opened.

My son graduated 2009, I would have to say the teachers are great, head counselors is exceptional, gave so much of her time,to assist my son with all his future endeavors. Athlectic Program, They need to take some lessons from coaches from Timberview, and show respect to their students and parents.! Answering parents emails with concerns about their child is common courteous, I emailed numerous times without a single response. I can only hope that the program took some of my advise to make future athletes from Legacy, have a better H.S experience, then he gave my son. I would have to say again.

I love this school! I went to summit before I went here and it was alright but Legacy is very clean and the teaching and programs are awesome! i feel at home at Legacy!

This is a wonderful school with great instructors and a beautiful campus! An awesome faculty and staff that are attentive to both student and parent needs.

Last modified Mansfield Legacy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.