Mansfield, TX
Students enrolled: 1,862
After care: No

Posted April 07, 2014
Legacy is a great school! The students and teachers/staff are energetic and fun to be around. Teachers want to give kids the skill they need to be a success in the real world.

Posted March 18, 2014
Great teachers! I love this school. Awesome athletics and band . This is a really cool school.

Posted May 01, 2010
Magnificent school! I graduated from Legacy in 2009 and the staff as well as student body is tremendously wonderful! Those who complain about the staff are more than likely those whom did not approach them in a sincere way or maybe even lacked respect. The athletic programs are exquisite and are improving every year! The school is overall the best education I could have received at any high school in Mansfield. I wouldn't take back my choice of transferring from Mansfield High to Legacy High in the middle of my high school career!

Posted April 18, 2010
I am a junior at Legacy and I am very pleased and all of the students are nice and well behaved and I luv it out there and I origanally attended trinity valley school (a private school) and I like legacy much better!

Mansfield Legacy High School 1

Posted March 13, 2010
This school is going downhill fast. Something is not right about the teachers and administration. It is not the same as when it first opened.

Posted October 15, 2009

Posted August 01, 2009
My son graduated 2009, I would have to say the teachers are great, head counselors is exceptional, gave so much of her time,to assist my son with all his future endeavors. Athlectic Program, They need to take some lessons from coaches from Timberview, and show respect to their students and parents.! Answering parents emails with concerns about their child is common courteous, I emailed numerous times without a single response. I can only hope that the program took some of my advise to make future athletes from Legacy, have a better H.S experience, then he gave my son. I would have to say again.

Posted May 11, 2009
I love this school! I went to summit before I went here and it was alright but Legacy is very clean and the teaching and programs are awesome! i feel at home at Legacy!

Posted March 16, 2009
This is a wonderful school with great instructors and a beautiful campus! An awesome faculty and staff that are attentive to both student and parent needs.

Posted January 16, 2009
this school offers so many great oppertunities.In the end this school offers all the best sport facilities offered in mansfield district.And the school is big enough for any more geneations of High Schooler(s).

Mansfield Legacy High School
1263 N Main, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Mansfield Legacy High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mansfield Legacy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top