Mansfield, TX

Posted April 21, 2014
Love this school and love this staff. I have attended some of the assemblies that take place at the end of the 6 weeks semesters. The house colors they use for groups are amazing. My daughter gets the chance to interact with kids in different grades and learns so much. Although the homework is the same for every class in the same grade, there are links on the website to offer extra learning time at home if needed. I wish there were more involved parents at this school but I have seen an increase in volunteers in the last 2 years since my daughter has attended so hopefully that will continue.

Annette Perry Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
Unfortunately Annette Perry is such a disappointing school. The principal is unapproachable as well as rude. The curriculum is well below sub par. The homework has nothing to do with the material that they're learning and it's the same through out the school year. The school does not keep the parents involved and informed enough about what students are learning in school. My child has been lucky enough to have caring teachers.

Posted April 15, 2014
Great school and even greater staff. I feel like every teacher in the school knows my daughter and she is only in 1st. Ms. Thomas is very professional, puts in the hours and is always looking to improve. I think the review below might have mistaken professional discretion for cluelessness. I would love to see more parent involvement, but can only lead by example.

Posted April 15, 2014
My son has been attending Annette perry for over a year and absolutely loves it! The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The main problem I have found is with the lack of involvement with the parents. It seems like it is always the same parents that are involved. Other than that I highly recommend this school!

Annette Perry Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
We've been disappointed with the principal but the school is acceptable otherwise. Sondra Thomas seems rather clueless and confused most of the time. She seems more concerned with things that shouldn't really matter.

Posted May 25, 2011
I have two children at Annette Perry and have been very happy with all aspects of the school. The teachers are pleasant and friendly and my children are learning each day. The administrative staff and the enrichment teachers seem to know almost every child's name, and they genuinely care about their students. I feel confident that my children are safe and cared for each day at school. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Annette Perry Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
The staff, teachers and administrators at Perry really care about the kids and make the transition to a new school year easy. We truly felt like family during meet the teacher night and as a parent, I am excited about the coming school year. First year (2009-2010) was challenging with a brand new building, brand new PTA, and all new schedules but to be expected when moving an entire school mid-year. I am proud to send my daughter here and look forward to having my son start in a few years. Only drawback is I felt that the academic work load could have been a little more challenging, hopefully this year will prove otherwise.

Annette Perry Elementary School
1261 South Main Street, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Annette Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Annette Perry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top