Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 08, 2015
Thank you Ms. Fishback!! You are such a wonderful and talented teacher. I appreciate all the kindness and dedication you show and have shown your students. I know you are not my son's teacher anymore but I wanted to take the time to have you recognized for all that you do.

Annette Perry Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2015
Majority of the staff is kind and cares about the students. They are very hard working and dedicated to doing what is best for students.

Posted September 28, 2015
Both of my children love this school and the teachers. We had discussed moving to be closer to work but will not until they are out of elementary. The teachers are increasingly and truly care about the students. There are so many after school programs offered that my kids cannot decide which ones to participate in.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 03, 2015
I love this school! The teachers have been so caring and understanding with my special-needs son. The administration and faculty are welcoming and cheerful at every event. Communication is great. As a parent, I feel that it has been an overall wonderful experience for both of my sons. As a teacher in a different district, I would love to work here!

Posted April 21, 2014
Love this school and love this staff. I have attended some of the assemblies that take place at the end of the 6 weeks semesters. The house colors they use for groups are amazing. My daughter gets the chance to interact with kids in different grades and learns so much. Although the homework is the same for every class in the same grade, there are links on the website to offer extra learning time at home if needed. I wish there were more involved parents at this school but I have seen an increase in volunteers in the last 2 years since my daughter has attended so hopefully that will continue.

Annette Perry Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
Unfortunately Annette Perry is such a disappointing school. The principal is unapproachable as well as rude. The curriculum is well below sub par. The homework has nothing to do with the material that they're learning and it's the same through out the school year. The school does not keep the parents involved and informed enough about what students are learning in school. My child has been lucky enough to have caring teachers.

Posted April 15, 2014
Great school and even greater staff. I feel like every teacher in the school knows my daughter and she is only in 1st. Ms. Thomas is very professional, puts in the hours and is always looking to improve. I think the review below might have mistaken professional discretion for cluelessness. I would love to see more parent involvement, but can only lead by example.

Posted April 15, 2014
My son has been attending Annette perry for over a year and absolutely loves it! The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The main problem I have found is with the lack of involvement with the parents. It seems like it is always the same parents that are involved. Other than that I highly recommend this school!

Annette Perry Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
We've been disappointed with the principal but the school is acceptable otherwise. Sondra Thomas seems rather clueless and confused most of the time. She seems more concerned with things that shouldn't really matter.

Posted May 25, 2011
I have two children at Annette Perry and have been very happy with all aspects of the school. The teachers are pleasant and friendly and my children are learning each day. The administrative staff and the enrichment teachers seem to know almost every child's name, and they genuinely care about their students. I feel confident that my children are safe and cared for each day at school. Thank you for all of your hard work.

1261 South Main Street, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Annette Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.