Mansfield, TX

Linda Jobe Middle School 5

Posted May 16, 2015
I am a student at Linda jobe middle school, 8th grade, and I am proud of it. This school has an amazing educational system and many extracurricular activities. This year, my first year here, I am involved in many of the schools programs, including Theatre 2, Choir, and Band. Not only have I made many friends here, but I am also friends with ALL of my teachers. They are all amazing people, and I am glad I was given the chance to go here. If you are looking for a school to go to, this would be

Linda Jobe Middle School 5

Posted February 23, 2014
My son has excelled at this campus. We were told to be weary of middle school but he is better now and loves going to school.

Linda Jobe Middle School 4

Posted October 04, 2013
Linda Jobe Middle School is one of the best in the state , with it's winning athletic programs and professional fine arts departments and scholar teaching. Last year Linda Jobe' s football teams went to district championship and came back with a trophy. Jobe' s choir program went to the Arlington spring in the park music festival and Came back winning first place in every category and Variety boys winning over all. Jobe has a excellent system called ZAP ( Zeros aren't permissible) Where students with any zeros stay after school and work to get them turned in every Wednesday. As a result to this system only two students have ever been held back. Jobe has a variety of clubs and teams. Everyone has a talent at Jobe. Something their good at. If you need a school that will encourage your child to be the very best and soar over expectations Jobe is the place to go.

Linda Jobe Middle School
2491 Gertie Barrett Road, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Linda Jobe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linda Jobe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top