Mansfield, TX

1 review of this school

Mansfield Frontier High School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
My school is Frontier High School. I am a junior, soon to be senior and I have to say that this is one of the best schools I have ever had the opportunity to attend. Since it is only juniors and seniors my class sizes are much smaller which means I am able to receive more one on one teacher help. The programs here also help to place you in the right career path to success in the future. I was a B average student, but since going to Frontier I am now getting all A's and in AP classes. Going to Frontier High School was probably the best decisions my parents and I have made. Go Trailblazers!

Mansfield Frontier High School
1120 West Debbie Lane, Mansfield, TX  76063
(817) 299-1900
Last modified Mansfield Frontier High School is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mansfield Frontier High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top