Bad
Good

The MAJORITY of teachers are willing to and do work with your child. There are a few who should not be teaching 7th grade, they need to transfer to high school and maybe even college. They go the round about way of teaching a student a lesson. They are with our children for long periods of their day and teaching my child how to be curt isn't a lesson I was planning on him learning. But for the most part the school staff is great!!

I think most of the teachers are wonderful, well organized and truly care about the students. There are some amazing teachers there (Coach Williams-History!). The choir is subpar compared with other schools. The director has no rhythm and is very 'white' even when doing soul music. Students can be mean, but the counselors are great. (What middle schooler doesn't have problems? that's the definition of middle schooler!) Overall, impressed with the school.

Good teachers and administration. . . Older school, but the job gets done!!

There are not fights everyday! That is crazy!! It is a good school. The teachers are excellent.

Worley is great, the teachers are good at what they do too. The fights every day thing I must disagee I mean there isn't a physical fight every day but you arguements happen all the time. I mean when do people not argue? But for all you 6th about to go to Worley don't worry because if you treat others how you want to be treated you will be fine. Good Luck next year!

My son is in 7th grade at Worley (from Mary Orr) and we've been pleased with this school. They work very hard at communicating with parents. They have parent meetings and parent involvement days that other middle schools in the same district do not have. They also make weekly lesson plans available, again not all middle schools do this. I get a lot more info from this school than I did from Mary Orr. From what I've seen the teachers are high quality and expect a lot from students. I've been on campus several times this year including lunch. I didn't see any fights or trouble, nor does my son report any. He is in all PreAP classes and also is in the band. They have a good band program here as well.

I know for a fact that this school does the best with what it's got,and yeah there are fights but really intruely what school doesn't have them?Yeah we may not be the best at everything but we do represent good sportsmanship an heart the students at worley show so much heart and so much commitment for thier school its incredible!the teachers at worley....yeah they may be hard on us at times but its for all the right reasons and it sure is worth it!The teachers,students,faculty,and even the occasional parent give everything they have and more to make worley a better school!

I go there and theres fights every day,kids follow me home when I get off the bus,but the teachers are great.

Last modified Rogene Worley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.