Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Alice Ponder is an amazing school. From the moment you walk in the door you feel the love the teachers and staff have for the kids and their education.

Both of my children attend Alice Ponder Elementary. My husband and I have been very pleased with their education. The staff is friendly and seem to genuinely care about students individual needs. It's a fun and warm atmosphere.

My boys' teachers love, challenge, and encourage them in every area of their lives. The entire staff at Ponder puts kids first and partners with the parents. The staff works hard to ensure every child succeeds and grows.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I also loved the feeling of inclusivity in this school. The campus embraces students with special needs, which serves to not only benefit students who are different-abled, but also benefits all of the students by offering them daily experiences to understand, appreciate and empathize with others.

The teachers and administration at Alice Ponder Elementary School are truly dedicated to doing what is best for children. My own daughters attended at this campus several years ago, and while I loved this school back then, I truly have a deep appreciation for this campus now. These teachers know how to reach and teach students. They gave my daughters the right start to becoming strong readers and life-long learners!

I've had a student here for more that 5 years and am so pleased with the teachers and staff. The new facility is beautiful, too! My children have left prepared for 5th grade and made some wonderful friends. I am thankful for the strong foundation Ponder has given my children.

My child is just completing her Kindergarten year at Ponder and I have been very pleased with this school. Her teacher is great, there is alot of parent involvement, and I feel like she is getting a very good education.

My children have attended Ponder over the last 7 years. We have been extremely satisfied with the education our kids have received. The staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and willing to help whenever we need it. I appreciate that all cultures are respected and celebrated at this school

The school is old, the teachers are inadequate, the principles have poor leadership. There was never a friendly welcome feel by anyone at this school from the first time I enrolled my child there.

I am very disappointed with Alice Ponder Elementary. My daughter has been going since first grade and they were just being taught things she had already learned in preschool and kindergarten in her previous schools. The school has very old equipment and quite a few rooms have quite an aroma. Her teachers have been wonderful but they are restricted by a school district that seems to focus on new schools rather than keeping old schools caught up in technology leaving a great deal of the students behind. When they do eventually join the children in the middle schools, they will be leaps and bounds behind. Luckily I am a stay at home mother and can give her what she is not getting at school. I feel bad for the households that are not able to do that.

Last modified Alice Ponder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.