Posted September 05, 2014
I have been to this school for a long time and now I am in 6th grade. This school has been great and the teachers are nice, funny, but still teach you a lot. It is now under new management so it might have changed, but I would love to go back to the school and meet them again.

Walnut Creek Private School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
I Love WCPS, both of my children were in pre-K and have both excelled in school. I would highly recommend anyone to this school....remember never judge a book by its cover!

Posted May 07, 2009
I love walnut creek. The adminstation is fabulous! the teachers are very nurturing and caring

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted November 23, 2008
Great school! Teachers works side by side with the student and their family. My daughter learned so much in just 2 years of attending WCPS. She started with not knowing how to read or write. She is now in a high level of hard core reading in the first grade. Her lowest score since school started in September is 94. This is a great school.

Walnut Creek Private School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
My oldest son has been at Walnut Creek for five years and my youngest for three. I am completely satisfied with the education they are receiving. The classes are very small and the teachers are all certified. The curriculum is advanced compared to public school--and I know because I used to teach public school! The feeling of the school is that of a family. They truly care for the students.

Walnut Creek Private School 3

Posted July 27, 2008
Teachers are great, but the Teacher's Aid are all terrible.

Walnut Creek Private School 2

Posted June 13, 2008

Walnut Creek Private School 1

Posted May 23, 2008
Money aside, we paid an even higher cost and it was not worth it. Our child lost - self worth -self esteem trust in adults and we all learned that even private schools are not safe. I can no longer recommend this school. If you are considering this school, please take the time to really look at the school, check the condition of the property and ask a lot of questions before you put your precious child into their hands.

Posted April 19, 2008

Walnut Creek Private School
1751 North Walnut Creek Drive, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Walnut Creek Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Walnut Creek Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top