Marble Falls, TX
Before care: Yes

First Baptist Christian School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
FBCS used to be a good school. However, the administration has gotten into a "refusal" attitude about their teachers and their students. Some students are bullies and they refuse to see it. Some teachers aren't teaching and they refuse to see that too. Both elementary/middle school and the preschool program need an overhaul. They are more worried about their accredidation than they are with the kids themselves. Push all the information at the kids as fast and hard as they can so they get all the extra points. But forget that the kids are still just kids too. They call it an advanced cirriculum. I call it more of a military school than a Christian school. That's why we are no longer attending this school.

First Baptist Christian School 1

Posted June 09, 2013
FBCS has had some great teachers. However, the quality of recently hired teachers is not up to par, in the early childcare building as well as the elementary grades building. FBCS is a great school, until you have concerns with a teacher or another student; at which point the Administration and the School Board, are not supportive and "turn the other cheek" rather than addressing the student(s) and/or teacher(s) directly. If a problem arises, you are virtually on your own. The School Board and Administrator will tell you to "have faith, it will all work out". Faith does not over-rule common sense and reality. We will no longer recommend FBCS.

Posted June 04, 2013
FBCS is a wonderful place for our daughter! The teachers, staff, curriculum, athletics, fine arts, etc. are excellent! The teachers set high expectations for their students and the students understand what is expected of them. Leadership development is a huge priority and the kids take it very seriously. WE LOVE FBCS!

Posted January 28, 2013
This is my son's first year at FBCS. His transformation has been amazing! He feels so safe and loved here, and his grades and attitude have improved dramatically. Teacher - Parent communication is exceptional, as is the Christ-centered learning environment. I am so impressed with the leadership, administration, students and parents at this school.

Posted November 18, 2012
I am so thankful for FBCS! My children have attended school here for 3 years and I am happier each year. My greatest joy is to have my children learning from a Christian worldview. The staff members and leadership support parents in their child rearing and show a Christ-like attitude in how they speak and act. As the children are getting older, the school has begun adding special classes such as sports and fine arts to continue to challenge the students. Thank you FBCS!

Posted May 30, 2012
First Baptist Christian School is a wonderful place to work. The students are bright and friendly. The parents go out of their way to make you feel special. I love being able to share God in my teaching.

Posted May 30, 2012
My daughter has attend First Baptist since she was 3 and the school has exceeded our expectations each and every year. We love that each student is able to learn at the pace that is best for them, yet the teachers keep the classrooms fun and exciting. We look forward to the possibility of school sports this coming year.

Posted May 29, 2012
First Baptist Christian School of Marble Falls is beyond compare. From the academic excellence, character and leadership development to the first class degreed and certified teachers, if you want to prepare your children for the path ahead, in whatever their goals are in the future, FBCS is preparing them for success in all areas. i am a proud parent and advocate of this nationally ranked in the top 25% ,fully accredited private school.

First Baptist Christian School 4

Posted May 29, 2012
My child has attended FBCS for three years. My husband and I have enjoyed the teachers and appreciate the Christian education that is instilled into each part of the curriculum. Like every school there are pros and cons, but in consideration of other childcare establishments in our community, FBCS remains the best option.

Posted May 29, 2012
FBCS is the best decision I ever made for my child. As a working mom I have never had to worry about my child in their care. I can reach teachers directly at all hours of the day. My son is two grade levels above his age and he has never had to experience any bullying in this environment. He loves school, loves his friends, and loves God because of his Christian education. I could not be happier with the love and care FBCS provides. Blessings

First Baptist Christian School
501 12th Street, Marble Falls, TX  78654
Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
First Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top