Norma Krueger El/Bert Karrer Campu 5

Posted July 24, 2013
My Son has been attending this campus for the past three years and he is absolutely happy there! My Husband and I are very pleased with the attention the Teachers give to their students. The staff is amazing as well. We all love the tight knit feeling of the campus and the small town environment. We are very pleased with this school.

Norma Krueger El/Bert Karrer Campu 0

Posted October 26, 2009
I have been in the community for 12 years and this school is amazing! The teachers are caring and respectful and they expect the most of their students and get it. I doubt there are many any better out there. Move here! You won't regret it.

Norma Krueger El/Bert Karrer Campu
P O Box 189, Marion, TX  78124
Last modified Norma Krueger El/Bert Karrer Campu is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norma Krueger El/Bert Karrer Campu Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top