1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 02, 2015
From an early age, students are taught to be respectful of each other, teachers and parents - this develops a great sense of order and peace for all concerned.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 02, 2015
Again, students are directed back to Christ and his behavior in the earth. True Christians that are following Christ will walk in obedience to God's Word.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 02, 2015
First of all, the Word of God is valued above all else at MCA & the Word of God is the only truth that we can truly believe everytime. The students are instructed in the ways of God.

Posted August 02, 2015
It is increasing more difficult to find quality Christian education. My family has had a wonderful experience at this school...we look forward to the school year ahead. We have watched God's continued blessings on our childrens' lives - they are growing up into the ways of God and have a geninue love of God. This things would not have been made possible without this school and the teachers that continually give of their time. We chose to bless what God has blessed!

Marshall Christian Academy 1

Posted May 07, 2015
Sent my children there believing that this was the place to receive a Christian based education. Instead they received a view of Christianity that I could not find in the bible. They were exposed to corrections and humiliations for things they did not do and witnessed it happening to others as well. When the truth came out they would be told to endure it and take the wrong done unto them because Christ endured wrongs and never spoke back. The fact is that Jesus always spoke out against injustices especially the ones done by believers who should know better. Another thing that children were exposed to were talks about sexual matters that had no business taking place without the consent of the parents. At the end of the day my children did not learn much academically. As for the spiritual aspect I had to be on top of what they were taught because of hypocrisies and verbal abuses.

Posted March 24, 2015
I love MCA! All of my children have gone to the school. We still have one left to graduate. I love everything about the school and the teachers. Jesus Christ is the foundation for everything they do there. I love that! The Abeka curriculum is the absolute best I have ever seen. I am thankful that my children are surrounded by people that love them and lay their lives down for them every day.

Posted March 22, 2015
We LOVE Marshall Christian Academy!!!!! I am a parent of MCA students and also a graduate of Marshall Christian Academy some twenty-one years ago. My experiences at MCA were life changing - I developed a close walk with God during those early years that I still carry and maintain until this day. My teachers' strict and rigorous instruction helped prepare me to go on to college. I received multi-disciplinary degrees that have resulted in years of a successful and fulfilling career. My children have been so blessed being at MCA; they are continually surrounded by loving teachers and staff. They LOVE their teachers! They have made many long-lasting friendships and really enjoy playing in different sports. Academically, my kids have memorized many, many scriptures and have progressed way beyond my expectations! Abeka rocks - all my kids have tested out at least one year above grade level (public school). Like I said at the beginning - We LOVE MCA! Go Guardians!!!!!!!!

Marshall Christian Academy 1

Posted February 22, 2015
I am sorry to say that my children and I did not have a good experience at MCA. Like other concerned Christian parents I enrolled my children there to be in a Christian environment. I also served there as a volunteer. The problem is with a small " Church School " that answers to no one you don't know what kind of Christianity you are going to get. My children and I witnessed all kinds of inappropriate correction including public humiliation and unwarranted spanking. Talk about sex by school administrators was disturbing. Some of the parent's shortcomings were discussed durring Bible class. It saddens me to say these things but I believe parents would appreciate a warning. Most of the teachers are good Christian people who care about the kids but they are not certified teachers. The school may have Abecca curriculum but it is not the accredited version. So the school is not an accredited school. I would encourage you to check out Church in Marshall and their leaders online before making a decision to send your child to their Church School.

Posted August 16, 2014
We met with the school administrators and decided immediately that this school would be best for our 5 year old daughter. We wanted her to be brought up in a school system based on God instead of some world evolutionary brainwashing public schools teach. Not only that but the cirriculum is the superior A Becka program.

Posted May 20, 2011
can you please tell me how much it is to go to school there. i have a friend that would like to put her daughter in your school. thank you jennifer

3402 South Washington Avenue, Marshall, TX  75672
Last modified Marshall Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12