Bad
Good

J High Moore Elementary School

Posted July 31, 2009
I am a teacher at J.H. Moore and I love it. The teachers work long hard hours to help the children to reach their individual potential. Our principal, Shelley Yates, runs a tight ship when it comes to discipline and we admire her for that. She also does a lot of research and looks at data to improve our students' knowledge. She was selected as one of the few principals to go to Harvard last summer to learn things that have helped our school district. We are a hard working, happy campus. Count it a blessing if you have children at J.H. Moore. I'm thankful for my job, my colleagues, and the children at Moore Elementary.

J High Moore Elementary School 5

Posted July 14, 2005
I would like to say that I have two children in J H Moore and they have really great teachers there and Mr. Simpson the principal is very caring about each and every one of his students enrolled there and he is dedicated to his job. My son had math trouble this past year in 1st grade and his teacher provided him with a tutor to help him. He also was provided help to bring up his reading with a class called Reading Recovery.

J High Moore Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2004
I think this school has the very best teachers and principal in the area. I know some of them and they are very dedicated in getting their job done 1st class. I confidently say that most of them, work long hard hours just to get ready for each and every class. They really love their profession at this school, and the sky is the limit, really higher than that.

J High Moore Elementary School
2303 Norwood Street, Marshall, TX  75670
Last modified J High Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.