Bad
Good

Wm B Travis Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2014
My grandchild went to Crockett last year and I was so shocked to see that the school was in bad shape. Myu grandchild is going to another school, Wm B. Travis and I was so impressed with the leadership. I am concerned with the way that students are picked up in the afternoon at the school because anyone could walk up and get a child. Hopefully, the school will see the concern of the parents in this area and will make it more safe for the students.

Wm B Travis Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
W.B TRAVIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. THIS IS MY SONS FIRST YEAR AT THIS SCHOOL AND I DONT LIKE IT THEY DON'T LET U WALK UR KIDS TO CLASS THE PRINCIPAL NEVER THERE SHE HARD TO FIND SHE THINKS PARENTS DONT NO SHE INVISIBLE SHE GOT RID OF THE PARENTS ROOM WERE WE WOULD GO TO HELP OUT THE TEACHERS AND STUDENTS WHO NEEDS THE HELP....... SHE NEEDS TO BE A BETTER PERSON AND GET INVOLVED IN OUR SSCHOOL DISTRICT AND LET PTA RAISE MONEY FOR OUR SCHOOL BUT SHE DIDN'T....

Posted April 07, 2010
Security is a HUGE issue! Anyone can walk up to get kids after school, there is NO system in place to keep them safe. At best there are 2 teachers who 'watch' for parents, but most of the time they are busy yelling at other students or talking to parents. There are quite a few teachers who YELL at the kids. Even in the cafeteria they aren't premitted to speak (us parents were sent home a letter, instructing us to ensure our children knew that they were NOT to talk during lunch there would be a recess for that). Overall, the WORST school my kids have been to!

Wm B Travis Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2009
My daughter has been going to Travis the past 2 years and comparing last year to this year the pick up system is lacking. I could send anyone to pick my child up in the afternoon. That is kind of scary. The lack of security in the school is another issue. I have noticed that there isnt anyone around the front door to greet you as you are coming in. Anyone could walk in the school and no one would even know it. It took me I dont know how many phone calls and notes to the teacher about my daughter being bullied for them to take action. I am sending my daughter to a different school next school year.

Posted September 03, 2008
My child is in kindergarten and so far he seems to be doing great. They have a wonderful pick up system at the end of the day.

Wm B Travis Elementary School 5

Posted October 02, 2004
Thanks William B. Travis for teaching my children to be all they could be.From K-4.They needed the confidence that they could succeed.Both of my sons have ADHD and low self esteem.You taught my children that they could succeed.Marshall Jr. High and Marshall High School could really use a little of your advice.

300 West Carolanne Boulevard, Marshall, TX  75672
Last modified Wm B Travis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wm B Travis Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top