Marshall, TX

Trinity Episcopal School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
My child attended Trinity for many years. I loved the family atmosphere but as far as the knowledge that was acquired, I felt more playtime took place than actual learning. I remember my child needing help in a subject and being told if you don't get it, you'll learn it next year. Also, one year he had an instructor that graded everything EXCELLENT! I don't think my kid or any other kid could do wrong, UNTIL you actually read the paper. If you took the time to read the assignments, checked the grammatical errors, spelling, punctuation and such, you would realize that the paper was not EXCELLENT at all. Sometimes the question and answer were not even on topic. When I talked to the teacher about it, she stammered and stuttered. That really didn't make me feel good as a parent knowing my child was getting what was needed for a good quality education, one that I was paying dearly for.

Trinity Episcopal School 4

Posted June 22, 2011
I am hesitating about sending my child back to Trinity. I live right by the school, so Travis is our public school choice. I have a feeling my child would do well academically wherever he goes. What are the better neighborhoods in Marshall?

Trinity Episcopal School 3

Posted March 04, 2011
I personally have not been impressed with the level of academics this school offers and don't believe they are up to the standards the public schools offer. The scores appear to reflect great results, but consideration of the types of students at Trinity must be considered. It is likely these students would succeed and test well at any school. Most of the teachers seem to be sufficient, but how can a school expect to get top teachers when they pay $16,000 less than public schools pay a starting teacher. I think overall anyone who sends their child to TES is doing them a great disservice and wasting their money. Save what you're spending on tuition and move to one of the better neighborhoods serviced by one of the better public schools.

Trinity Episcopal School 1

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted August 30, 2008

Posted August 03, 2008
I absolutly love Trinity. It is one of my favorite places to be, the head of school is amazing and all of the teachers have a passion to help the us grow. I am sad because this is my last year at Trinity but am glad that i got the oppertunity for that amazing experience. I am very glad the I am at the school I wouldnt trade it for the world!

Posted July 26, 2008
I have been going to this school ever since I was three years old, and every year has been better and better for me. There are very many options for me out there because I attended this school. It is an amazing program. Sherry Henderson, our principal is one of the best things about Trinity. Trinity is a very safe enviromert, the teachers are outstanding, there are a whole slew of activities to do at Trinity Episcopal School.

Posted July 15, 2008
Trinity has been a great choice for my family. My daughter has shown so much growth over this past year. Trinity teaches at a higher level and therefore the children learn at a higher level.

Trinity Episcopal School 0

Posted May 06, 2008
Excellent school with a great academic program. Spiritual values are nurtured as well. Your child will excell here!

Trinity Episcopal School
2905 Rosborough Springs Road, Marshall, TX  75672
Last modified Trinity Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top