Posted February 08, 2008
Great school with children's best interest at heart.

Posted February 06, 2008
This is a great school. I wouldn't dream of having my kids anywhere else. The teachers, staff, and administration is absolutely awesome. They don't only teach my kids, they know them personally and take interest in their lives outside of school. It is truly a great experience when you feel that your children are loved by their school.

Posted June 24, 2005
My child attends Martin's Mill Elementary. I feel this is the best school in our region. The elem. program is just wonderful. The teachers and the administration staff are amazing, they take a personal interest in each of the students. They want what is in the best interest of the child. The principal is very involved with the program, I have rarely ever seen that kind of involvement with students that this school district strives so hard to have.

Martins Mill Elementary School
301 F M 1861, Martin's Mill, TX  75754
Last modified Martins Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martins Mill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top