Maypearl, TX

Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
I taught at this school for two years. The parents are very involved with the school and their children's education. Recent staff changes in administration should make a difference in the support shown to teachers at this school

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted November 19, 2006

Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2005
My children ages 6 and 10 have been in this school for a total of 5 years. I feel that the school is good and cares about the kids however, it needs alot of organization. The teachers are very good but do not receive the support that they need from the office staff and higher authority (Principal, Vice Prin., etc.). I personally feel that it is utter chaos most of the time when I am up there. I am also a substitute teacher for this school and see from the inside how everything works. I feel that there is not near enough control over the difficult children and the entire school population suffers from this. They do strive to educate the children well but there are so many other problem areas that need drastic improvement.

Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2005

Posted September 22, 2004
I have one child enrolled in the Elementary School and I couldn't be happier with the job that the staff, from the aides to the teachers, does. My daughter has a slight learning disability and everyone treats my her with great love and respect. They go out of their way to make sure that she has everything that she needs to be a success. I just want to say 'Thank You!' for the wonderful job that you all do.

Posted September 16, 2004
I have three children that are attending the Elementary. I could not be happier. All three of my children have special needs. The whole staff has really tried to bring out the best in each of my children without letting their disabilities get in the way. I thank God for bringing us here. I have heard a lot of horror stories about other schools and how they handle special needs children. Here the child comes first.

Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School
P O Box 40, Maypearl, TX  76064
Last modified Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lorene Smith Kirkpatrick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top