McAllen, TX

Posted March 24, 2015
I have a 3rd gratter studant at this school. Is her 3rd year. I love all her teachers. I have no problem with them. Always had good comunication. Principal is always so busy. I comunicated with her twice. Her personal secretary is very ,very rude. But,everyone else is so nice and respectful. I am glad that my kid is learning not only academics ,but moral and values(respect) as well. What else I want!!! I sure recommend this school. I think parents have to educated than self. I see so many disrespectful parents and they are the ones that always criticize. Let's move on and make this school even better. Director, vice,all staff,students band parents. We can do it!!! And I am happy to share with you that Hendricks became a IB school.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2013
This is my child's first year at this campus. I haven't had any issues so far. The teachers are helpful and have good communication with parents. The front desk administration staff is not the friendliest or welcoming to the parents, but as long as my children get a good education and get treated with respect, I'm ok with that.

Posted April 16, 2013
If you want your kid to succeed in getting a good eduction and to have high self-esteem and confidence, do NOT send them to this school.

Posted April 21, 2011
This school has a lot of issues that if I start with one, by the end I will be out of space to write. I wouldn"t recommend this school.

Posted March 03, 2011
I think this school has excellent teachers. My oldest daughter has been attending this school since it opened 3 years ago and now this is the second year for my youngest daughter. My daughters have never complained about teachers or staff being rude. In fact, the teachers and staff are wonderful and as for administration, the principal and asst. principal are always on top of things and I have never encountered any type of rudeness!

Posted January 13, 2011
I am so pleased with My son's Teacher he is in PreK and he has learned so much in such a short time. He loves his Teachers and always asks when it will be time to go to school! Everyone is so nice and helpful and I love volunteering.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2010
My child attended this school for Kinder and 1st. Her Kinder teacher was patient and inspiring never had a problem. However, her 1st grade teacher was a "screamer" as he sadly put it. He would cry every day dreading going to his screaming teacher. I feel my child missed out on a great year he refused to go back to school for this one only experience. The Principal although she is professional she has taken her teachers side. This is not the only complain other parents have gone up to her with a problem and have come back with no positive feedback. All I want is to support my child in his education and he is missing out in what could be a memorable education. I know he is not the only one struggling with teachers that are far from being an educator!

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School

Posted April 12, 2010
The principal does not communicate with the parents and when she does find the time she's very rude.Not to mention her staff at the office, rude as well. Many improvements need to be made and it should start in the administration office. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Hopefully the community can get together to make this a better school in the future.

Posted April 12, 2010
The princpal does not communicate with the parents and when she does find the time she's very rude. Many improvements need to be made and it should start in the administration office. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Hopefully the community can get together to make this a better school in the future.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
Where is the need and desire to educate our young people? Some school teachers just want to earn a check rather that educate. I will take my daughter out of this school and pray that parents who want the best for there child(ren) do the same. Our kids deserve better. There is so much work needed in this school and please someone tell the office administration how rude they are. Parents are not welcomed here!

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School
3900 Goldcrest Avenue, McAllen, TX  78504
Last modified Lucile Hendricks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lucile Hendricks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top