Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2013
This is my child's first year at this campus. I haven't had any issues so far. The teachers are helpful and have good communication with parents. The front desk administration staff is not the friendliest or welcoming to the parents, but as long as my children get a good education and get treated with respect, I'm ok with that.

Posted April 16, 2013
If you want your kid to succeed in getting a good eduction and to have high self-esteem and confidence, do NOT send them to this school.

Posted April 21, 2011
This school has a lot of issues that if I start with one, by the end I will be out of space to write. I wouldn"t recommend this school.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 5

Posted March 03, 2011
I think this school has excellent teachers. My oldest daughter has been attending this school since it opened 3 years ago and now this is the second year for my youngest daughter. My daughters have never complained about teachers or staff being rude. In fact, the teachers and staff are wonderful and as for administration, the principal and asst. principal are always on top of things and I have never encountered any type of rudeness!

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2011
I am so pleased with My son's Teacher he is in PreK and he has learned so much in such a short time. He loves his Teachers and always asks when it will be time to go to school! Everyone is so nice and helpful and I love volunteering.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2010
My child attended this school for Kinder and 1st. Her Kinder teacher was patient and inspiring never had a problem. However, her 1st grade teacher was a "screamer" as he sadly put it. He would cry every day dreading going to his screaming teacher. I feel my child missed out on a great year he refused to go back to school for this one only experience. The Principal although she is professional she has taken her teachers side. This is not the only complain other parents have gone up to her with a problem and have come back with no positive feedback. All I want is to support my child in his education and he is missing out in what could be a memorable education. I know he is not the only one struggling with teachers that are far from being an educator!

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
The principal does not communicate with the parents and when she does find the time she's very rude.Not to mention her staff at the office, rude as well. Many improvements need to be made and it should start in the administration office. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Hopefully the community can get together to make this a better school in the future.

Posted April 12, 2010
The princpal does not communicate with the parents and when she does find the time she's very rude. Many improvements need to be made and it should start in the administration office. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Hopefully the community can get together to make this a better school in the future.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
Where is the need and desire to educate our young people? Some school teachers just want to earn a check rather that educate. I will take my daughter out of this school and pray that parents who want the best for there child(ren) do the same. Our kids deserve better. There is so much work needed in this school and please someone tell the office administration how rude they are. Parents are not welcomed here!

Posted February 16, 2010
Where do I begin, the Principal has very low standards in education since she chose not to be an IB school, and I see there is alot of students left behind for this same issue.

Lucile Hendricks Elementary School
3900 Goldcrest Avenue, McAllen, TX  78504
Last modified Lucile Hendricks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lucile Hendricks Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top