Posted June 13, 2013
All of those parents that are insulting the school about the pledge, should know what kind of staff actually works there. There is 3 veterans working at the school as teachers. Before you start bashing this amazing and rigorous academic high school; make sure you get your facts straight. It's amazing how you all believe a sophomore instead of the adults. Overall this school is very challenging to my children and I like it like that. Sincerely A caring parent.

Achieve Early College High School 4

Posted June 11, 2013
Though there have been some issues with particular instructors at this school, overall I am glad that I send my children there. No bully behaivor to deal with and concentration on academics and achievement. I would move if I had to send my children to either Mc High or Rowe.

Posted October 30, 2012
The teachers are awesome, everyone is supportive to each other because there's no bullying, and it's a place where you can ask anyone for help with something and they'll help you with it whether it's a project, homework problem, or just a plain question. The teachers are great, teachers from different grades are willing to help students with homework, projects, and subject theories. The office staff, inlcuding the counselor and principal, are extremely helpful, they know all of the students and know them by name. At Achieve, students get the oppurtunity to gradually simulate into the college setting by a Dual Enrollment Program with South Texas College that begins freshmen year. The goal for this school is for students to receive an Associates Degree in a field of their choice along with their High School Diploma. I love this school and couldn't imagine going to a different high school.

Posted February 04, 2012
I would rate this school as 10 stars. It's small enough that everyone looks out for each other. The best part about this school is that there isn't any bullying! At this school we have the top teachers whom are enthusiastic about teaching their students and will teach them everything that they need to learn. Not only that, but the students at this school are also in a Dual-Enrollment program. That means 2 FREE-years of college. Imagine graduating with an Associate s Degree a week or two before receiving your high school diploma. That s pretty cool if you ask me. We also have use college resources, our library is actually the STC Library and the college offers separate tutoring services for students (us). Our school has many clubs and organizations that would help further sharpen a student's intellectual ability. There's even a club for Community Service. Don't miss put on a great opportunity, so please apply to this great high school.

Posted July 23, 2011
This school isn't very big but we sure make one big family, the principal is awesome as well the other staff members. The teachers are our best friends!

Posted September 21, 2009

Achieve Early College High School
2000 North 23rd Street, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Achieve Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Achieve Early College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top