Posted April 14, 2012
my kids goes to fields i love this school and teacher response also clean and organize

Fields Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2011
School is horrible. Kindergarten teachers need to find a new career, they are not capable of nurturing the minds of our future generations. They blame the kids when they need to look in the mirror to see their own incompetence.

Posted April 16, 2008
I loved this samll school. The teachers were great. I wish all my children could have gone to school at Fields. Very safe and loving environment.

Fields Elementary School 2

Posted March 30, 2005

Posted September 02, 2004
I would like to say its a very nice school and very teachers and has become even better with having Ms. Martinez as principal she care for students and parents she goes a long way to know them by name. We need more principals like her and teachers. Kids feels so welcome and lots of things to do. My child was there from kinder till 5th grade of 1999. So I highly recomend this school the best of an elemtary.

Fields Elementary School
500 Dallas Avenue, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Fields Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fields Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top