Travis Middle School 5

Posted September 18, 2014
My daughter is now beginning her 3rd year at Travis.I was very displeased with events last year,that haf nothing to do with the school directly.I am happy my daughter is back in Travis this year.Advice.Never write a review on a school when your angry at personnel that aren't DIRECTLY affiliated.Sorry for the negativity last year Travis Middle School

Travis Middle School 1

Posted August 04, 2014
This school is so horrible the stuff doesn't do anything if I get bullied . The students are awful and always are telling bad things behind my back . A lot of boys and girls smoke and that's bad . I've never been in a school that's so outrageous . This school disgusts me . I hate this school .

Travis Middle School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
This is my daughters second year at TMS and I wish I'd never enrolled her in this school.As with any not so good school,this one also,has a few good things,such as band.The band directors are wonderful,as is the band program.GT is also excellent,but most GT programs are.My daughter will NOT be attending TMS next year,however.In my daughters words," 3 people aren't worth staying in a school I HATE".My daughter makes good grades,does well in the band program,easily makes friends,all qualities THIS school could NOT care less about,where my child is concerned.Parents Beware!!!

Travis Middle School 4

Posted April 16, 2008

Travis Middle School 5

Posted December 31, 2007
It feels safe standing in Travis. It fills my heart with releif that my daughter spends one third of her day in such a excellent school. Travis had been a great experience for her. She learned a lot in Travis and both of us are really thankful. She says that nobody is really leftout and that nobody is really lonely. They have great programs with great teachers.

Travis Middle School
600 East Houston Avenue, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Travis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top