Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I have three children here at this school. I believe it is an excellent school, teachers and staff are great. My children have learned what they need to learn and more. Mr. Pequeno has been a great help to my daughter. Thank you so very much.

I have two children at this school and i love it, although the receptionist is a bit rude. My children transferred here from IDEA last year and it was hard for them at first but thanks to Mrs.Reyes pk teacher aid, and Mrs.Soto kinder teacher the transition was wonderful. I will forever be thankful to this ladies for laying a good foundation for my children. I have been blessed this year as well, with the amazing Mrs.Murguia who teaches first grade and Mrs.Zayas in kinder. The principal is always available and attentive, unlike other big schools. Parents have to understand that teachers can not do everything for us parents. We have to continue the lessons at home and also continue with discipline ,it is the only way our children will develop a love for school and learning. Thank you to all the great staff at Wilson Elementary.

Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.