Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2012
I have three children here at this school. I believe it is an excellent school, teachers and staff are great. My children have learned what they need to learn and more. Mr. Pequeno has been a great help to my daughter. Thank you so very much.

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
I have two children at this school and i love it, although the receptionist is a bit rude. My children transferred here from IDEA last year and it was hard for them at first but thanks to Mrs.Reyes pk teacher aid, and Mrs.Soto kinder teacher the transition was wonderful. I will forever be thankful to this ladies for laying a good foundation for my children. I have been blessed this year as well, with the amazing Mrs.Murguia who teaches first grade and Mrs.Zayas in kinder. The principal is always available and attentive, unlike other big schools. Parents have to understand that teachers can not do everything for us parents. We have to continue the lessons at home and also continue with discipline ,it is the only way our children will develop a love for school and learning. Thank you to all the great staff at Wilson Elementary.

Wilson Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2005

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2005
I have a son here at Wilson Elem. He is just in PK and I think he has learned what he has to learn for his age. I think that the staff and teachers here in this school are great. But I think that teachers should have more patience with the kids. I think that's part of their job.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2005
Great teachers very strong towards students learning. My son was at this school from pre-k to 4th grade. Principal great with staff and students. She was always avil for the kids. Very strong for ths task skills and took time with each class. Thank you for all your hard work and thank all the teachers for their support and help that they gave my son..we Miss Wilson.

Wilson Elementary School
1200 West Hackberry Avenue, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top