Posted October 08, 2013
My school is awesome! The teachers are strict (which is good) but nice to you too. There's band, orchestra, choir, theatre, and art classes we can take. The students there are usually nice to you. I can recommend this school. It's a great middle school for a student to get enrolled in! By the way there are regular kids and GT kids (GT means gifted and talented). I am a GT student and my teachers are pretty strict.

Posted July 11, 2010
Well I am a student at fossum and I can tell you that it is a very good school with many very good students. Even though there may be a handful and mean girls/guys it is overall the best school. The teachers know what they are doing and are willing to help when ever. I would totally recommend it for any student!

Morris Middle School 1

Posted April 10, 2010

Morris Middle School 2

Posted May 04, 2008
Yes, the lack of leadership for these children is apalling. There is no discipline and there is a lot of cruel bullying by the kids, and weekly fights. Yes, their fine arts teachers are wonderful and are on top, but the bad outweighs the good. And watch out for the rude receptionists...smiling does not help. They are rude to the kids too. I want to see an environment where children can learn in a safe and caring environment, and where they can also learn to be polite ladies and gentlemen. I hope things will change by 08-09.

Morris Middle School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
It s a very good tool to keep us informed about all the facts and activities into the school.

Morris Middle School 1

Posted April 19, 2007
My child attended Morris for one year and we were appalled at the utter lack of discipline, respect and academic achievement. If you have any other option, don't even think about enrolling your child at Morris.

Posted September 15, 2006
The administrators at this campus really go the extra mile. They treat all children, staff, and even parents fairly.

Morris Middle School 4

Posted June 20, 2006
This is a great school! The arts and academics are superb. The orchestra, band and choir consistently receive top honors in UIL competitions and local competitions. Academically, Morris students place among the top in the school district. You will find a happy, loving community for your children at Morris.

Posted May 27, 2005
This school has wonderul teachers and school work is appropriate as is homework. My son started after the 1st half of the year and the difference between the schools was so apparent. We are all happier with this school.

Morris Middle School
1400 Trenton Road, McAllen, TX  78504
Last modified Morris Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top