McAllen, TX

Mcauliffe Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2014
I believe this is a great school for any child academically overall. Yet, I do wish there were some sort of security officials in or around the school property. No.words for the principal;

Posted November 15, 2013
I'm not sure how they still have that principal still in charge, she treats all parents in a very rude manner, i hope she isn't like that with the kids. I have not heard one positive thing about the principal from any other patent. Staff is the same way but what do you expect with a principal like that. Only good thing i could possibly say is that my daughters teacher is pretty good, besides heim, everyone else should take classes on how to treat people like humans.

Posted October 25, 2012
The principal at this School is not personable,responsible,or courteous.my son walked out from his class and was wondering in the School for who knows how long and she blames my parenting?!it happend on her watch,in her School and this is my fault how now??mind u hes in kindergarten! Too many students per class not a fair advantage to the kids or teacher.

Mcauliffe Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2011
My son has had a great year in first grade and I highly recommend the GT program at this school and the 1st grade teacher who has been very creative. My son loves her and loves going to school. Also I want to commend the librarian at this school who inspires the kids to read. My son is constantly reading and has improved leaps and bounds this school year.

Posted July 22, 2010
Teachers are uncaring and unprofessional and the principal let's them get away with it. There are only watching out for each other, not the children.

Posted February 09, 2009
I, personally don't like this school, the instalations of the school are old, they have a really good teachers, but the principal gives so much extra work to the aides and she doesn't have any contact with the parents like ib other's schools

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted December 14, 2006

Mcauliffe Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2006

Mcauliffe Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2006
- a former student
One of the best elementaries in Mcallen. Great quality of education and learning environment.

Mcauliffe Elementary School
3000 Daffodil Avenue, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcauliffe Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top