McAllen, TX

Rowe High School 3

Posted March 03, 2009

Rowe High School 0

Posted March 01, 2009
I graduated from this school last year and the administration really helped me out when I needed it. They don't spoon feed you, which I happened to very much enjoy because it let me know how the real world is. If I wanted something, I could have it as long as I asked for it. For example, college help is readily available upon request. Although test scores show that Rowe had the worst academics, they had the most migrant students as well and it had a better environment than the other schools in the district. If you are a musician, you will have the best education here. However, if elitism is your thing, you should consider Memorial or McHi. I have never seen schools that were as elitist than these. There is a difference between school pride and being downright obnoxious.

Posted December 18, 2007

Posted August 12, 2007
One of my children recently graduated from rowe high school, and throughout his high school expieriance he could do nothing but complain about the neglection of the teachers and staff. Even thou im sure other schools may not be rid of old peer pressure, im sure that it would not compare to the trauma that rowe high school put my son through.

Rowe High School 2

Posted September 04, 2006
- a former student
I wouldn't recommend this school. First off, the administration is very unorganized, they have trouble dealing with most issues. Academically, this school is the worst in the Mcallen ISD. And thats not all, in the morning, you are not allowed into the building until 8:05, which means that if you get there early, you have to wait outside in the heat until then. Overall, like i said, I don't recommend this school unless you want high school to be the worst time of your life.

Rowe High School 4

Posted May 11, 2006
- a former student
As a former student I enjoyed the high school very much. Academic wise, very challenging.

Posted November 16, 2005

Rowe High School 5

Posted October 08, 2005
Quite a good school best in the city of mcallen with upper middle class familes good teaches nice construction fairly new.

Rowe High School 4

Posted May 10, 2005

Rowe High School 5

Posted May 07, 2004

Rowe High School
2101 North Ware Road, McAllen, TX  78501
Last modified Rowe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rowe High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top