Castaneda Elementary School 0

Posted July 13, 2009
I am a parent and this past school year my daughter had a really hard and intimitating year with her teacher. The lady principal was unfriendly and the teacher had favorites. This school is flat out plain horrifying!

Castaneda Elementary School 0

Posted June 13, 2008
I agree leadership by teachers and the principal is not that great. We were happy with the new principal, but Ohh deseption more of the same, she went only to one, maybe two meetings .And it's rigth too much favoritism with other teachers children. I'm a parent.

Castaneda Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2007
Yes I think castaneda is a great school. The teachers work with not just the child but also the parent. I am sorry but teachers don't favor other teachers children. I am a parent

Castaneda Elementary School 2

Posted March 10, 2007
I'm very disappointed in the school. Mr. Guerra has shown a lack of leadership and the teachers are not at all interested in the students. The students have no respect skills and the teachers seem to put up with it. The PTA meetings are always a disaster.

Castaneda Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2006

Castaneda Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2005
The look of the school is great however the quality of leadership by teachers and the principal is not that great.To much effort w/their appearance and too much favoritisim with other teachers children.

Castaneda Elementary School
4100 North 34th Street, McAllen, TX  78504
Last modified Castaneda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castaneda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top