Posted October 23, 2014
Such wonderful teachers and caring Staff. Ive had 3 of my kids go here and I have nothing bad to say. Great school.

Posted May 11, 2014
My kids are very happy here. They come home pretty much every day and say school was great!

Posted May 02, 2014
Minshew is a great school with a great staff. I appreciate having my kids there. They enjoy their time at school meaning learning has been rephrased when transferred to kids at minshew. Mrs. Hartford is a great teacher inside out, her way cant be expressed in a word. I wish i had such a teacher when i attended school myself. The nurse mrs. Mcdonald is a great person too. I honestly cant find the words that could describe how appreciative i am to have this school and these teachers. Thank you minshew for being the dream school in reality.

Posted January 18, 2014
Minshew is an amazing school with awesome teachers and nice office staff. We moved to here 1 years ago from the school, where my son (with disability) was treated badly, was unhappy and had nightmares. I don't have enough words to express how we are happy and lucky to have so wise and friendly teachers in Minshew. Due to their guidance, now my son is more self-confident and making remarkable achievement in learning process. He got new friends, feels happy and doesn't have nightmares anymore. THANK YOU MINSHEW !!!!

Posted May 15, 2013
Great school. My daughter has learned so much and truly enjoys going to school everyday. My son is starting soon and he can't wait! Good teachers with a great principal! Don't listen to some reviews that are concerned about the 'diversification' in the school...it is a great learning atmosphere that encourages the kids and parents alike to get involved and enjoy school!

Posted October 31, 2011
I have 2 children that attend Minshew with one more to start in a few years. I have never posted an online review, but felt compelled to post one here because we love Minshew so much! Especially Mrs. Durrick. Both of my daughter's have had Ms. Durrick and she has a way with the kids like no other teacher I have ever seen!

Posted July 21, 2011
I don't even know where to begin with this review.....because I promise Minshew is by far the BEST school in the whole world!!!! The principals are like nothing you have ever seen before;) I'm serious She is the most amazing person you have ever met. She loves and adores every one of her students in the school. I also have to say who is the BEST teacher and I will try to write this without crying....Mrs Hartford 1st grade is.....PERFECT!! There are so many things I could write about her here...but instead I will say...just hope and pray your child gets her. She is so connected and perfect and has such a special bond with each of her students!! As a mom we always want that perfect teacher and the one who will treat our child like their own, love them, have structure with them, and would do anything in the world for them.....well Mrs Hartford is that "One" teacher who has everything we wish for our children!! Thanks Minshew!! Sara Smith

Gary And Bobbye Jack Minshew Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2010
Minshew is an awesome school as a whole. There are areas that need improvement. The office staff isn't nearly as nice or professional as it once was under the first principal. There used to be a sense of community in the school but that is no longer the case. There are definitley some staffing changes in the front office that have effected the school as a whole and not in a good way.

Posted August 25, 2010
I have three children who all attend Minshew and have been going to the school for four years. The Principal and Assistant Pricipal are absolutely wonderful. Both Mrs. Towber and Mr. Conley are so dedicated to the students. They always take the time to reconize us and talk to us. In addition, each of my children's individual teachers would go out of there way to help each and every student. The staff at Minshew actually cares, which is refreshing.

Gary And Bobbye Jack Minshew Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2009

Gary And Bobbye Jack Minshew Elementary School
300 Joplin Drive, McKinney, TX  75071
Last modified Gary And Bobbye Jack Minshew Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gary And Bobbye Jack Minshew Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top