Posted April 01, 2014
Our family has been blessed by North Texas Christian Academy. I really love that the number of children are kept low in each grade. I love that the staff knows my child as we come in for school each morning. It has been wonderful that my child is able to talk opened about God. The small extras are what makes the school 5 stars. Dress like someone from your favorite book, silly sock day, NUT day, "Grand" event, the spring auction, Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom are a few of what the school gives the families and students. We did have many of these in pubic school but the teachers want to be with my child. As a parent, there is no greater gift than my child being able to go to NTCA.I hope you are able to come see the the school and meet the staff.

Posted January 25, 2014
My daughter started kindergarten this year at NTCA and we are thrilled with her teacher, the rest of the staff as well as the administration and leadership. It was important for us to have a Christian school that would reinforce the character traits and moral beliefs that we teach at home....we found that at NTCA. Our daughter transitioned from Montessori school and we were concerned that the academics wouldn't be able to keep up with her advanced learning, but her teacher has customized her learning to continue to challenge her academically. Marcus & Nicky

North Texas Christian Academy 4

Posted January 17, 2014
At North Texas Christian Academy they are teaching our kids better life skills and how to deal best with different situations. My children love it there and feel more confident and cared for by these teachers than they have at any other school. I get to hear all the time how much fun and how much easier it is to learn in this atmosphere. Knowing my children are safe and that the teachers are there for the kids and not just for a paycheck makes all the difference in the world to this mom.

Posted January 17, 2014
Great school with wonderful teachers and staff. Small teacher to student ratios make it great for learning and one on one time. Everyone there treats students like.

Posted September 14, 2013
My prek child loves going to school every day. She is so excited. The new head of school is very friendly and welcoming each day. My child gives him a high five each morning. Everyone is very kind and nice. A lot of changes have been made since they bad reviews on here were made. And they are for the better!! I hope I can keep my child here for many years! My oldest goes to public school always has and we have always had problems with bullies etc. We did not qualify for public school prek so we looked here. I am so happy we chose to do that because we a very pleased and my little one LOVES it! Please check them out for yourself you will be amazed!

Posted September 08, 2013
Both of my kids loved this school. They can't wait to go to school each day. The staff and teachers are amazing. They put the kids' interest above anything else. We love the Head of School too. He is very personal and passionate about making the school a top choice for parents. We are very blessed to be in this school.

Posted September 08, 2013
North Texas Christian Academy is a Christian School in McKinney, Texas that focuses on Academics, and spiritual formation of students. The school teaches a Christian-world view of all subjects. It has small class sizes, and a nurturing, understanding staff. The school believes in project-based learning, collaborative work, student-centered learning, problem solving, and critical thinking. It is a wonderful place for students to learn and grow. Both my children attend the school, and they are challenged by the curriculum and their teachers everyday.

Posted January 17, 2013
we have been coming here for 3 years through the MDO program and have really enjoyed it. As far as payment goes - yes of course you have to pay before your child goes the first month. That is how private school works! There have been many teacher changes as far as the pre-school goes & they have really great ones now. We love Mrs. Carrie & Mrs. Jennifer. They are very caring and patient with the children. Also the Headmaster has changed & he is always very welcoming and kind. My son has really enjoyed NTCA.

Posted November 06, 2011
This is our first year in the elementary school, and we have been very impressed. The academic programs are excellent, and the class has a warm, loving environment. The communication from the school office and the individual teachers is amazing. We get emails often with updates and important information.

Posted September 14, 2011
I have been very impressed with the quality of leadership and teaching as North Texas Christian Academy. I am very happy with the class sizes, personalized attention that my son is receiving and the curriculum. My son has advance so much in such a short amount of time it is truely amazing. Thank you for NTCA for the awsome education my son is receiving and for the values and morals that are being instilled in his character.

North Texas Christian Academy
3201 N Central Expy, McKinney, TX  75071
Last modified North Texas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
North Texas Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top