PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Over half of the kids in the school are teacher's kids and they and their parents run the school. They all spend time inside and outside the classrooms together. There are so few students they have to combine classes for all grades and enrollment continues to drop each year. It's ok but not worth 8k a year.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Many teachers have their own children in this school. These children were favored and placed in most if not all publications i.e. Online photos and yearbook! Many are in classes with parents and graded. If you feel comfortable with this Great. I wasn't. One teacher even made kids read a extremely liberal document with an atheist point of view. She herself was educated at Columbia university in New York. Do your research people, political comment were very open in classroom setting.

No athletics, ages mixed in classroom setting. No follow up by teachers or principle. The church and school often had conflicts over who would pay for fire drills, as one child over heard during a fire drill. So sad:(

North Texas Christian Academy is a fantastic private school with caring, dedicated and knowledgeable teachers and administrators.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There are so many great teachers and staff that are great role models and that provide opportunities for growth and service for the students.

My kids love this school and have grown so much this year because of caring and involved teachers and administrators!

Our family has been blessed by North Texas Christian Academy. I really love that the number of children are kept low in each grade. I love that the staff knows my child as we come in for school each morning. It has been wonderful that my child is able to talk opened about God. The small extras are what makes the school 5 stars. Dress like someone from your favorite book, silly sock day, NUT day, "Grand" event, the spring auction, Donuts with Dad and Muffins with Mom are a few of what the school gives the families and students. We did have many of these in pubic school but the teachers want to be with my child. As a parent, there is no greater gift than my child being able to go to NTCA.I hope you are able to come see the the school and meet the staff.

My daughter started kindergarten this year at NTCA and we are thrilled with her teacher, the rest of the staff as well as the administration and leadership. It was important for us to have a Christian school that would reinforce the character traits and moral beliefs that we teach at home....we found that at NTCA. Our daughter transitioned from Montessori school and we were concerned that the academics wouldn't be able to keep up with her advanced learning, but her teacher has customized her learning to continue to challenge her academically. Marcus & Nicky

At North Texas Christian Academy they are teaching our kids better life skills and how to deal best with different situations. My children love it there and feel more confident and cared for by these teachers than they have at any other school. I get to hear all the time how much fun and how much easier it is to learn in this atmosphere. Knowing my children are safe and that the teachers are there for the kids and not just for a paycheck makes all the difference in the world to this mom.

Great school with wonderful teachers and staff. Small teacher to student ratios make it great for learning and one on one time. Everyone there treats students like.

Last modified North Texas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12