Robert Multer School 1

Posted October 15, 2014
This school was a real dissapointment... Agree with previous review staff are undertrained, there is no direction and I have never seen my child so unhappy. In one class the teachers child is a student so that student is paid far more attention. This school was a real let down as during our initial visit we were many promises undelivered hence we pulled our child out of the school after 8 days as we could not handle seeing how distressed he was coming home after being at this school. He is now enrolled elsewhere and we have a much happier, more confident child. Be warned this school do not deliver ALL that they say they do, very unstructured and children are basically left to their own devices 80 per cent of the day. This school also charge exuberant fees and deliver very little for that cost . $$$$ very important to the principle of this school. Do not recommend !

Posted September 22, 2014
My daughter is in this school. Each year is better than other, high level of education and great school.

Posted December 12, 2011
All of the teachers have, at minimum, a Masters Degree and one has a Doctorate.

Posted December 10, 2011
We love our school. Nature is part of every school day. Kids experience close to 2 hrs of outside time and we usually stay and play outside after school is done, so it is easily 3 hrs on some days for our family. There are no desks and no detention time. Conflict resolution, compassion and non violent communication is being practiced. Teachers are warm and caring, always ready to share about the day and my kiddos. I am forever grateful for this place.

Posted December 09, 2011
This is such a fantastic school if you are looking for alternative education for your kids. Teachers are well trained, caring and most important they treat each kid with love respect as and individual. Love the fact that they have the freedom to play, have fun, get dirty and enjoy childhood.Couldn't think of a best school to have my daughter.

Posted December 09, 2011
An incredibly nurturing invironment for young children that nurtures individuality, self-initiative, and creativity in children - a key in developing full potential and even genius capability later in life. The founder, Vicki Johnston, is the most heart-centered person I know and her Heart Wings curriculum is right on track.

Robert Multer School 2

Posted December 02, 2011
This school has so much potential but ultimately has under-trained teachers, poor direction, is often dirty and parent communication is terrible.

Posted October 13, 2010
The individual attention and ability for the kids to learn in a safe, friendly and family oriented environment make them LOVE school.

Robert Multer School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
When I drop-off my children in the morning, I feel they are more loved and taken care off than home and grandma s house. Loving angels are running this school. Not comparable with any other school we know.

Robert Multer School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Vicki and her staff have created a beautiful environment where children love to learn.

Robert Multer School