Mckinney, TX

Posted June 17, 2015
Our kids attend Press and we have been very pleased. They have grown academically in all areas and have been very successful on the difficult STAAR tests because of the hard work and dedication of their teachers from kinder on up. They have also grown socially by learning how to interact with kids from all walks of life, which I feel is a valuable life lesson. The PTA is phenomenal and works very hard for the kids, parents and staff at Press.

Posted May 29, 2015
I have taught at this school for the past three years. Press is a wonderful place to work. The administrators are supportive and welcoming. The teachers work harder than any group of teachers I've ever worked with. They are dedicated to doing what's best for the children. The students are diversely talented and hungry for knowledge. The parents are very supportive and want what is best for their kids. The PTA works hard to provide for and support the school. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past three years at Press and would without a doubt send my child here!

Naomi Press Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2015
Great leadership. Strong teachers. Active PTA, laid back atmosphere. Been here since 2009. We appreciate all that Press has done for my kids.

Posted May 14, 2015
Great principal, caring teachers! Very diverse setting and lots of opportunities for parents to get involved.

Naomi Press Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2015
Press has been a great school for my child. The school did have a lack of strong leadership for a time, however, a new principal was brought in and the school and staff are moving full steam ahead! Press has a great PTA, awesome teachers and staff, a diverse culture, laid back atmosphere, and lots of opportunity for parent involvement!

Posted April 18, 2015
I have 2 that attend Press and I couldn't be happier. The staff and teachers go that extra mile for their kids. I have to also say they have a very involved PTA who does a lot for the kids and school.

Posted March 20, 2015
The school is great. The staff is very friendly and they really care about the kids. They have a great PTA who does a lot for he kids and school. I couldn't have asked for a better school to be involved in.

Posted March 17, 2014
My kids have been attending this school since it opened. At first the school was great, then after a switch in principals it started going downhill. This year we have another new principal and am so amazed at the change in not only the teachers, but staff and students as well. This school is amazing and this is the first year for my daughter that she has actually thrived and doing wonderful. Her teacher is awesome and I feel the school is a lot more welcoming then it has in the past! Keep up the great work!

Posted March 09, 2014
I am very happy with Press and would recommend this school. Especially with all the positive changes ahead!

Naomi Press Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2011
Until this year I have been please with the school, particuarly the teaching staff. But it seems that compared to other McKinney ISD schools they are behind. My son has not really touched on multiplication or cursive writing, but all the other parents at differents ES in McKinney are already well into both of these. If they are behind on these, what else are they behind in? We are considering moving just to change schools.

Naomi Press Elementary School
4101 Shawnee Dr, Mckinney, TX  75070
Last modified Naomi Press Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Naomi Press Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top