McKinney, TX

John A Baker 1

Posted April 09, 2015
By far worse school ever imaginable. Kids are mistreated and abused. Staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. They don't let you know how your child is doing on a day to day basic. Actually not even on a monthly basis. If you want your child to attend a good school this is not the place for them.

John A Baker 5

Posted March 08, 2010
I have 3 kids who go to this school and they love it. The teachers are great and my kids have grown so much in their math and reading. Baker also emphasizes pride in their school and as a parent I see this as so important because we want to teach our kids to be proud to go to a great school and they are.

John A Baker 4

Posted June 08, 2009
I am very impressed with Baker all the staff have worked very hard with my child and have beenvery patient with her learning disablies.

John A Baker
3125 Bluewood Drive, McKinney, TX  75071
Last modified John A Baker is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John A Baker Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top