Our Savior Lutheran School 5

Posted October 21, 2013
Our daughter attended Our Savior last year and we truly appreciated all of the dedicated teachers, aides, and the director at the school. She loved Ms. Pam and Ms. Amy and was always sad to have to leave at the end of the day. The school's classrooms are inviting and full of color and energy. They truly love children at this school and want the very best for them. I can't compliment Our Savior enough.

Our Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
We were happy at our previous preschool, but we decided to enroll our son at Our Savior Preschool since they have extended hours, which allowed us a more flexible schedule. I am very impressed with how much my son has learned in his class. The teachers and director are caring and nurturing and have provided a wonderful atmosphere. I love the size of the classrooms, but my only concern is the amount of kids in each class since it is much larger than our previous preschool. It is not a major concern, since the class is structured and I have never seen it chaotic. The kids seem happy and stimulated while they are learning there. Our son is thriving and loves going to preschool each day.

Our Savior Lutheran School 5

Posted April 06, 2013
Great preschool! I would definitely recommend this school in a heartbeat! The teachers, director, and support staff are wonderful and seem to genuinely care about the children. I am so thankful to have found this school. I had a bad experience with another preschool in McKinney so I was very nervous about enrolling my children in another school. I am 100% satisfied with this school and have even registered for the upcoming school year also! Their prices are reasonable and they have extended care which is great for working parents!

Our Savior Lutheran School
2708 Virginia Pkwy, McKinney, TX  75071
Last modified Our Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Our Savior Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top