Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Scoggins Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2016
Honestly, as a 7th grader, staff must realize many things. First of all, do they not realize kids could have mental issues? I, myself, am diagnosed with a few illnesses. I truly think kids shouldn't be stressed to the limit of tears, and that their mental health should come first. And the fact you cannot trust ANYONE, does not help. Second of all, the fights and "annoying" students in class. Physical fights happen in hallways from time to time, anywhere. It can even cause other students harm; as for experience, I was in the hallways in 6th grade, until a kid threw another and they ran into me-I hit the ground hard and no one bothered to help. Figures. Kids never shut up. And even if they do, they always snirk and giggle at each other, it doesn't help. I don't care if you think you're top class, if you don't want to work, don't. But you won't always be successful in life either, unless you already know that. Thirddd of all, please, teachers, don't stress kids out so much. If you see they're suffering, help them out. Don't give us so much work, it may be easier for you and others kids, but not for everyone. There's just so many issues at this school that bother me and others - Wish I could explain them all but it might be too long? Also, if I get caught, I could care less. I'm just sick of this. Watch out for what kids say about others. Seriously. You don't know what it could do. P.S. dress code rules. Come on. Torn jeans won't even count when it shows no skin?? And shoulders?? Ok. No. Sorry but, this school could be better. Control your students and yourselves. P.P.S why is the cafeteria food so much money good lord

Grateful to: Student

Posted May 19, 2016
I know my friends would completely agree. For sure. But we all have different opinions.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 16, 2016
mrs.hardy the best teacher i have ever mett in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im ganan miss her when i move

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 16, 2016
its way too stress funn my daughter has begin to cry ever night from stress

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
i ii ii i ii ha ve b o idea w har this mean s

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
its in the big letter i hate this school so much i would do anything to shut it down

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
they dont care about the kids all they want is there money.i heard it with my own ears

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 16, 2016
the teachers pick faves mainly coach bro he is very rude to .and inappropriate ect....

Scoggins Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2015
The one star I'm giving this is for the music program. Overpopulated,too many racist kids, they will immeaditely accuse you of NOTHING without proof. SOME good teachers. Horrible counselers who do nothing but get into your business. You know who you are,yes,I'm talking about you. Back up horrible teachers who are in the wrong. Only give you about 1 pass a week for restroom/emgerencies. Not pleasant to be sitting in class filled with that five gallon drink you drank at lunch and know you're out of passes. 4 minutes a passing period. Hardly enough. 3 tardies and you go to Thursday night school "to reflect on what you've done" so I'm in trouble for going to the restroom and get late for relieving myself. I'm such a bad kid. Horrible. Just horrible. Actually disappointed.

Scoggins Middle School 1

Posted April 24, 2014
Worst school ever. My kids went here and hated it. Now there is an alarming amount of drugs and inappropriate behavior from these kids and nothing is done about it.

7070 Stacy Road, McKinney, TX  75070
Last modified Scoggins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.