Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers, we have had and had contact with, have been amazing. They care about their students and get the students engaged and excited about learning. Well done, McClure teachers!!!

Amount of homework: Agree

I think they give the right amount. We have a lot of activities and we're still able to complete assignments. The goal of homework is to practice what they have learned at school and I think it is necessary. They need some of this. I have heard of some schools where the children are overloaded with homework. I think McClure, from our experience, hits it right on target!

Develops character: Strongly agree

In my experience, the teachers and administrators have all exhibited honesty and integrity. I have witnessed the teachers and staff being very fair and caring to their students.

We have been at this school for 3 years. The teachers and administrators are top notch! We LOVE this school!!! We could not ask for a better school. We are so appreciative of the level of commitment and caring environment our children are a part of at this school.

We relocated from out of state this year and have had noting but amazing experiences with the school. The school has so many things going on where anyone can participate and feel as part of a great community. My child has ADHD and everyone has been very understanding, accommodating, and trying to help with success. The teachers and admins that I have interacted have all been top notch. Not to mention the school itself is very new, clean, and beautiful. So far we love everything about it.

Develops character: Disagree

Students are not held accountable for their actions. The principal seems to have favorites. Unhappy learning environment.

Students are not held accountable for their actions at this school and the principal has favorites.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Love the teachers! All of them are personally invested in their students. The teachers work beyond the normal school day to make their classes better.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids usually have a little to do each day, but it usually takes no longer than 30 minutes. Having family/free time is important, so I think the school does a great job of managing the balance.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The staff is always looking for ways that they can engage the students in community work. The school also recognizes these qualities in their students.

Last modified Lizzie Nell Cundiff Mcclure Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.