Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Worse school EVER! Don't bother taking your kids to this school. They have teachers tha bully kids and the principal doesn't do anything about it. They don't care about their students.

Elliott is a great school. I have two children here and the teachers are very dedicated and very talented. Elliott lost 300-400 students when Comstock opened (no new students to take their place).....common sense tells that the same number of teachers are not needed.

I have 2 kids at Elliott and I they always had well prepared teachers, who were really supportive and helped them through their difficulties. Parents can easily communicate with teachers for questions. The principal and assistant principal are always there for parents and kids, greeting everyone and encouraging kids through their support.

We did not like this school. Too much emphasis on standardized testing. Too much favoritism towards kids who have moms in the upper echelon of the PTA. Unsafe release procedures. Tracking for ESL and allergies. We did one year here and bolted for private school. I almost didn't make it through the whole year. Many of the best teachers left when the new school opened nearby. You are better off with some of the other nearby elementary schools.

No matter where you go, teachers are paid to teach to a test. That gives any school a mark against it. Elliot is a great school with friendly staff. I have a problem with ALL public schools in TX who are so quick to label a student learning disabled or autistic or ADHD because the sit in your seat all day learning style does not match each student. I ended up pulling my son out of Elliott mid-year kindergarten and we homeschool. Most families in Brookstone love Elliott, but if you have a student who is a hands on learner, you may want to consider the charter school or homeschooling.

This our second years and I am so happy to have our daughter goes into this school. The kindergarten and first grade all nice and wonderful teachers. They always smile and I can see the result of teaching. The principal Mrs. Stacy Mills has very good and excellent leadership and see her many times helping staffs! We are happy to be part of this school!

This is the most wonderful and spirited school I have ever seen. I love the morning drop off routine, the staff helping, and even the "almost late" music. The environment is loving and affirming. Teachers are smiling and all seem to love what they do. Thank you for making my child feel loved each day. She loves learning and school.

Elliott is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and a principal who makes each student feel welcomed and accepted. I am an active PTA board member who volunteers as much as possible, has lunch with my kids at least once a week as well as attends 'Elliott Live', the weekly Pep Rally. I belive that parent involvement is crucial to your child's success. Although I am a stay at home mom, we do have a high amount of participation from Moms and Dads who are just as involved if not more and work outside the home. These factors coupled with a principal who only hires the 'best' teachers and employs a caring, concerned staff, Elliott is destined for success!

Last modified Elliott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.