Posted September 03, 2013
Elliott is a great school. I have two children here and the teachers are very dedicated and very talented. Elliott lost 300-400 students when Comstock opened (no new students to take their place).....common sense tells that the same number of teachers are not needed.

Posted September 03, 2013
I have 2 kids at Elliott and I they always had well prepared teachers, who were really supportive and helped them through their difficulties. Parents can easily communicate with teachers for questions. The principal and assistant principal are always there for parents and kids, greeting everyone and encouraging kids through their support.

Elliott Elementary School 2

Posted August 12, 2013
We did not like this school. Too much emphasis on standardized testing. Too much favoritism towards kids who have moms in the upper echelon of the PTA. Unsafe release procedures. Tracking for ESL and allergies. We did one year here and bolted for private school. I almost didn't make it through the whole year. Many of the best teachers left when the new school opened nearby. You are better off with some of the other nearby elementary schools.

Posted February 01, 2013
This our second years and I am so happy to have our daughter goes into this school. The kindergarten and first grade all nice and wonderful teachers. They always smile and I can see the result of teaching. The principal Mrs. Stacy Mills has very good and excellent leadership and see her many times helping staffs! We are happy to be part of this school!

Posted August 03, 2012
This is the most wonderful and spirited school I have ever seen. I love the morning drop off routine, the staff helping, and even the "almost late" music. The environment is loving and affirming. Teachers are smiling and all seem to love what they do. Thank you for making my child feel loved each day. She loves learning and school.

Posted August 30, 2009
Elliott is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and a principal who makes each student feel welcomed and accepted. I am an active PTA board member who volunteers as much as possible, has lunch with my kids at least once a week as well as attends 'Elliott Live', the weekly Pep Rally. I belive that parent involvement is crucial to your child's success. Although I am a stay at home mom, we do have a high amount of participation from Moms and Dads who are just as involved if not more and work outside the home. These factors coupled with a principal who only hires the 'best' teachers and employs a caring, concerned staff, Elliott is destined for success!

Elliott Elementary School
3721 Hudson Crossing, McKinney, TX  75070
Last modified Elliott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top