McKinney, TX

Posted August 18, 2015
I have always felt welcome when I enter the building. The teachers and administrators care about kids and have always shown they care about me. My two kids did wonderful and are both in Pre-AP classes in the middle school. I do not know why the score from this site is low.

Posted March 04, 2015
Both of my boys have attended school at Webb. The teachers and staff there are wonderful and caring. You can tell that the principal truly cares about the students and has always helped me if I had questions or needed something. I always feel welcome when I visit the school and wouldn't want to go anywhere else. It is a GREAT school!

Posted December 13, 2013
Webb Elementary is a hidden gem! The staff at Webb is caring and supportive. My son loves going to school there and has had fantastic teachers each and every year. We love that the principal is all about the kids and always takes time to talk with us. When you go into the office, the ladies there are so welcoming and warm. We love Webb Elementary!

Posted June 08, 2011
I have been an involved parent at Webb Elementary for 4 years, and thoroughly enjoy my children attending this school. Principal Kyle Luthi is engaging and truly all about the kids. The teachers are there because they want to be. This is a Title I school, and yet I guarantee that the kids will never be in want or need of anything. Visiting parents are treated like rockstars -- the kids LOVE parental involvement! Come out and see for yourself!

Posted June 05, 2011
Webb is a great school. The teachers and administrators are warm and caring. My children wake up and want to go to school every day. As a parent, I always feel welcome every time I go. The ladies in the front office are so helpful and polite. If your child attends Webb, you are very blessed.

Posted January 30, 2009
This school has great teachers and Staff. The principals are both excellent leaders, and truly care for the needs of the students. I really think that it is the best kept secret in McKinney.

Posted October 27, 2008
Great school. My twin girls attended kindg and are in 1st grade there. Love the teachers so much that i still stop by there last year class and say hi.

Webb Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2008
My nephews attended Finch at the beginning of their elementary career, it was the worst experience a child had to go through. For two years now they have been at Webb and they now enjoy going to school and are actually learning. They have for the most part supportive teachers who are there for the students!

Posted July 24, 2008
My sons have gone to Webb since Kindergarten. The school is warm and friendly and the teachers are attentive and caring. The school has a diverse population and is highly respected in the community.

Posted July 24, 2006
my son only went here a few weeks.But I really liked all the teachers and staff.Very friendly.

810 East Louisiana Street, McKinney, TX  75069
Last modified Webb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webb Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top