Posted June 06, 2009
In all the schools I have taught in, Malvern is by far the most enjoyable. We take the time to dive into the data and implement plans that will help our students achieve.

Posted June 04, 2009
I have 2 children attending Malvern. There are many opportunities for students to become involved. The teachers really care about the whole child and I am proud to be a Malvern Parent!

Posted June 04, 2009
This is a wonderful school. They have implemented many wonderful programs from student council to the Chess Club. This school has low teacher turnover and they go out of their way to see that every child reaches their full potential!

Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
I would give Malvern probably a 1 out of 5 stars rating. We have been a part of the school since it first opened and have been very disappointed overall with the school. My oldest child had all amazing teachers, but my middle child has not. The education, leadership, parental involvement, cleanliness all need work.

Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2008
When I went to Malvern in second grade I didn't really like it. Sure it's a big school but that doesn't matter. They didn't let us talk at lunch if we did we had to owe resess.The teacher's in second grade were most of the time mean.

Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2004
Malvern has made a 360 degree turn with the new Principle and I have seen many changes in their students as a result. Malvern students are mostly transients meaning their zone spans many apartment complexes so children come and go often. The teaching staff is incredible! We loved the smaller class size.

Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2004
After spending two years at this school, we were thankful to move on. While we were blessed to have two great teachers, the parental participation at this school is extremely low, which makes coordinating activies/fundraisers, etc, very difficult. The majority of the staff are great to work with, but can only do so much on their own. This school is mainly zoned with apartment buildings, which results in a high turn over in attendance that changes weekly. We were not thrilled with this school and opportunities available.

Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School
1100 Eldorado Parkway, McKinney, TX  75069
Last modified Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert & Iola Lee Davis Malvern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top