McQueeney, TX

Mcqueeney Elementary School 1

Posted November 26, 2012
Iam concerned that my grandaughter is not gettin the help that she needs. She is new in the McQueeney school She is ADHD I will be coming to a meeting with my Daughter In Law on Dec 5th and hopefully she and I will feel alot better about her education she is a bright and beautiful girl and I wont the best education she can get thank you

Mcqueeney Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2011
I would have given a higher rating but the school recently changed Principals and the drop off times were changed to a later time. This may be ok for some parents but for us parents that work in San Marcos or San Antonio, it now makes us extremely late to work because we hit the later traffic. Times need to be changed.

Posted April 14, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007
Oh if I could give more stars I would. We moved to McQueeney from Katy for my son's 3rd grade year. He was soo nervous and threw up in the mornings from being so nervous the first month. The staff of McQueeney elementary went above and beyond the call of duty to help him overcome this anxiety he was felt from being the 'new kid'. The principle is sooo involved and is so supportive to parents, students, and staff. The PE teacher is great and runs a great program. His teacher is Mrs. Worden and is the best teacher he has had thus far. Her teaching strategies are excellent. The front office staff is wonderful! McQueeney elementary truly cares for all the children that go there. Keep up the good work Mrs. Maloney!

Posted December 09, 2004
My son studied in Comal ISD until 3rd grade.I am so glad that we moved him. The McQueeney Elementary school has been fantastic for him. He has Mrs Ellison for his teacher and she has been the best teacher that I have worked with.( I would love to take her along with my sons education.)The attitude from staff to students really surprised me. I have seen the self esteem rise in my child. McQueeney stands behind the parents and their students. Some Schools brag that they do this, McQueeney just proves it. I am very Thankful for the care and concern put into my child. I feel like I am apart of his day to day activities and I know he is learning so much.

Mcqueeney Elementary School
8860 Farm to Market 725, McQueeney, TX  78123
Last modified Mcqueeney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcqueeney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top